TopShelfs trees (Part 3)

Ive never even heard of an in ground fire pit- looks epic :fire:

3 Likes

The sunken/ in ground fire pit looks way cooler than a above ground fire pit in my opinion

2 Likes

Lots of reasons to be careful where you dig :fire:

4 Likes

Found the part 3 of your thread whew!lol

1 Like

In ground is impressive I’d do the leaf blower provision now even if ya don’t use it . You might find unless your fire is huge it could be short of air and tough to keep burning depending how deep your pit is.

3 Likes

That’s what I was thinking, and then in my head I came to the conclusion it’s not meant for the type of fires I’m used to lol. Where’s the side draft come from in that picture?

1 Like

Saw some cool yard decorations today!

For the punk in us!

22 Likes

good morning at all! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

wish you a great weekend!! :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Looks like: th-2894830333

8 Likes

Good morning,
Sitting here having coffee, listening to all the gunshots going off.opening day of deer season. I haven’t bought any tags yet.
I guess my hunting area is a safe zone this season. At least for now.

6 Likes

Zamasu!

@HighTilliDie , have you considered adding a few pipes that lead out from the base of the pit into the side of the yard? the fire will pull air in from these pipes to feed it O2. Much less smoke and a cleaner burn.

Here’s a great example:

So combining this image and the firepit hole… I remind y’all of of this nightmare:

Here’s the recording…

HAVE A GREAT SATURDAY FOLKS!!!

:rofl:

13 Likes

Hey thanks for that @Pigeonman :handshake::pray:

3 Likes
3 Likes

Good morning fam. I should have known to ask you @Pigeonman i forgot you are the anime etc. master. Awesome!
I was just watching a show about the super deep hole, it’s crazy when they put it into perspective that it’s basically nothing in comparison to the actual depth. Really makes you wonder what is down there.

4 Likes

Opener huh? Nice. Gotta be strange hearing all the random gunshots though….

1 Like

Get a new wallet? :grin:

5 Likes

That’s awesome! I love it . Especially the ice cream truck, very cool !

1 Like

Good morning everyone :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
Yes a new wallet @CanuckistanPete I’m having trouble opening and closing it :joy:

4 Likes

Funny you say that because I tried to put a garden by the back porch and dug into a dog’s ribcage that someone gave a very shallow grave and it was a big dog. Smelled like death for a week in the backyard. I’m hoping the middle of the yard is body free lmao. Good morning everyone! Hope yall are off to a good start

4 Likes

I’m not sure. The wind would have to dip down into the hole or something that’s why we are still deciding in what design to go with

2 Likes