TopShelfs trees (Part 3)

@TopShelfTrees1 that’s great to hear man! Guess the packaging always pays off in the cold!

2 Likes

Mornin’ all :v::sunglasses:
A Thursday mornin’ at that. Gotta keep track :spiral_calendar:

8 Likes

Good morning everybody :coffee:
Very wet here. I wish the temps would be lower so we could get a nice blizzard. It’s been many years since we had a good one. Hope everyone has a relaxing thursday. :vulcan_salute:

8 Likes

Good morning everyone! I’m on the opposite side of the temperature idea. Perfectly happy with rain over snow :joy:

8 Likes

I might need to move more north if I want to see snow anymore.

6 Likes

Good morning everyone. I guess I’ll go to work today. See y’all later.

6 Likes

Good morning guys! Definitely unseasonably warm here too! But at least it isn’t raining, been pouring for over 3 days straight

7 Likes

Good morning my friends! It’s “cold” and wet here in AZ… really nice for the plants in the drying tent right now, as summer dry downs require a lot of humidification and climate control. In this weather I only have to do 2-3 humidifier fills, and I can just crack the window in my room to keep it cool.
Very excited to sample this Vietnam Bomb from @Dirt_Wizard in a month or so

9 Likes

It’s true, I suppose we take the good with the bad. Nice to have you back bro! Hope your holidays have been great!

4 Likes

I feel pretty damn good! The digital detox was nice…I only used my phone for calls and texts, no apps. Trying to practice being present without a bunch of distraction, and it did the trick.
That said, I missed the hell outta you guys!

13 Likes

Coldest winter on record is all I remember hearing all summer long. I’m ready for it. It’s balmy and wet here too.

4 Likes

I’ve done it many times too, it’s crazy how different your mind starts to operate when u put down the phones/tablets. I still remember very well when I took a 3 month break just how much more present I was and how different I felt. We missed you too bro! Lots

3 Likes

I was JUST talking about this with my buddy. We both said the same thing…. :man_facepalming:t2: no snow, barely any sun zero temps…. :thinking:

2 Likes

Man I’m excited to see and hear about it! I had somewhat written of those seeds but kept half the tube just in case they rocked for you, thanks for being the Crash Test Bear

IMG_6829

7 Likes

@Dirt_Wizard I’m fairly certain that the final weight will be close to a pound across the 3 plants, and they are beautiful!
The clones of the tall, long cola phenos didn’t root, so I’m attempting a reveg on those 2.
I :100: percent could have grown these better, and I intend to do just that in the future!

5 Likes

Poodle Bites ! Lol

Merry X-mas Bro

2 Likes

I’ve a Friend who did a Mexican Dental Resort, for the Full Monty. Both Husband & Wife loved it ! (Costa Rica sounds too nice!)

Hard to watch them Smile now. Frickin Bright

6 Likes

Good morning everyone! Hope yall are having a great day!

3 Likes

I hear there’s one in Mainland Mex that has insane bass fishing close by.

3 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 how do your new ladies look this morning?

1 Like