TopShelfs trees (Part 4)

Lol @THCeed seeing if I could take pictures of the eclipse and not blow out my camera.

2 Likes

Oh yeah. I noticed a bunch of crunchy dead leaves on one of the plants. I generally grab the plant by the trunk and shake all of the dead growth out of the plant. Standard operating procedure. Except this time a plume of dust went up into the air. I said what the fuck? The entire inside of the plants were ate up. It was thick. It happened lightning quick. The big plants are trash.

Hah. In other news, I was working hood adjacent today. We only got a partial eclipse today. Like clock work, at the peak of the eclipse I think a couple of people started shooting at the moon. :joy:

6 Likes

Take that, moon!

3 Likes

Heā€™s a mechanic @leetdood

2 Likes

I knew you were gonna say that by hood adjacent haha :laughing:

3 Likes
2 Likes

America is amazing :joy:

2 Likes

Boom! Thank you @JustANobody :facepunch:t2:

7 Likes

Once you figure out where it is itā€™s pretty cool but thatā€™s about all the glimpses we got, thatā€™s 15:00 compressed in time lapse.

3 Likes

So ive come to the conclusion that I donā€™t care for the venty you think there is anyway to resell it to a fellow smoker @TopShelfTrees1? I know they have a no refund policy at storz and bickel and I got about $500 into the whole thing. I was thinking I could ask $300 shipped reasonably but was looking for other input

4 Likes

Didnā€™t realise there was an eclipseā€¦

Sun is always shining hereā€¦

I wish it shines little less bright :rofl:

6 Likes

Ahh man, really? That sucks balls, I really figured it would be the ultimate vape! I was envious af not gonna lie just cuz it does everything and S&B is the shit! Iā€™m not sure where or how you could get the 5 bills back, shit if I had 3 Iā€™d jump on it just cuz I know itā€™s a steal and Iā€™d love one but thatā€™s definitely not something in my budget any time soon. What about like Craigslist or something, Facebook marketplace. I bet you could probably get more than the 3 considering itā€™s brand new and with tax etc. itā€™s so much more.

6 Likes

What a gorgeous view @alwaysnoob

2 Likes

Ah man you just pack those lil things and pop em in there? Thats badass you could have dozens packed up you got a million lol

1 Like

Shit if I had the coin, Iā€™d take it off your hands but I have next to no extra cash these days after growing expenses and regular bills, may I ask why you donā€™t care for it ? @HighTilliDie

3 Likes

Curious myself, I think vapes just take some getting used to as itā€™s different, you need to smoke both at first , at least I did. Joint and vapes like alternating. Then once you get used to the different feel etc. and dosing it gets much better. At least from my experience

5 Likes

Well you see im used to taking big rips off all my pipes and this thing just times out and all the hits are super airy like mostly air a little bit of smoke. In most reviews they will even say itā€™s for ā€œsipping onā€. Even fully open you have to sit there and get puffing on it essentially once itā€™s up to temp to really get it rolling but thatā€™s a workout in itself then cleaning it is just annoying. They reccommend getting 2 cooling units (the top mouthpiece) and leave one in alcohol when not in use because it doesnā€™t come apart at all to clean they just want you to buy more every few months. I smoked it pretty heavily the first month of use and put it thru the ringer constantly timing it out for too long of draws and finding out the quirks and when the bowls cashed but the smell of weed is still there on you like smoking a joint, the smoke smell doesnā€™t linger as long but the unit being so airy (for bigger hits apparently) does not conceal the smell at all not making it good for driving with or walking around with after use. Next the pucks are such a pain in the ass. They need to make a better tool for gripping the edges and prying these open because they are so flimsy you put any pressure on them and they bend or dent in. Ive bent 2 of my nails backwards trying to pry the damn caps off. At the end of the day I really hoped this would be a portable volcano because I wanted the volcano but wanted something portable and now im thinking joints are the best to go method and if I sell this it will go towards a dab rig or volcano maybe the hybrid edition

9 Likes

Ahhhh I see , thatā€™s a great explanation actually. Damn

4 Likes

Man Iā€™ve wanted a volcano for so many years! Those puffco look badass , studenglass too

5 Likes