TopShelfs trees (Part 4)

Oooo that studenglass hell yeah!

3 Likes

I’ve been looking at the volcano and studenglass gravity bong for quite some time now

3 Likes

Thanks brother…
I went there with my kids to clear my mind, worked like a charm…

Its gorgeous, till you realise that was clicked around 6:15 in the morning and i had a hard time looking at sun :sweat_smile:
Retreated indoors within half an hour lol

2 Likes

I had almost all of these problems with my Xmax v3 pro…
Here’s how i overcame some of those…

When the initial honeymoon phase was over, my temps are always set to 220°C nowadays…

For larger clouds, im used to holding it in a manner which i am blocking the intake and then take a big rip, never disappoints…

I’ve never used dosing capsule, at the beginning for hash maybe, now i just load it mixed with flowers, those are the best…

Good flowers last 2 sessions, mixed with hash last 3 sessions (2nd sess is the best), i stir the flowers inbetween…
Some less resinous buds will last only 1 session but i would have extracted big clouds from those by manipulating the intake …

I tried using roaches for cooling instead of the ceramic one provided, but nowadays i dont even use that anymore, just the mouthpiece with mesh filter and silicon cover…
Makes for better flow …

I clean with alcohol and q tips, sometimes i use toothbrush and soaps under tap too…

Hope this helps somebody …

5 Likes

good morning @TopShelfTrees1 and the OG fam ! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

have a nice day! :slight_smile: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

7 Likes

Good morning everyone. Hope you all are at the start of a great day

8 Likes

Good morning everyone! Hope yall are having a great day so far!

7 Likes

Morning everyone!

Brooding shots from yesterday under the clouds during peak:

14 Likes

Good morning everyboday :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:
Blasting Pink Floyd and chugging coffee, Spring is here!

Hope everyone has an awesome day!

8 Likes

sauron is here

16 Likes

Good morning guys! It’s beautiful out today! Sun is shining bright, it’s warm and beautiful I’ll take it!
Hope you guys are having a great morning too

7 Likes

:cloud_with_lightning_and_rain: this afternoon through eve.

Makes me want to set up the rain barrels already :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Great idea! Get em going we should have many a spring shower still on the way

3 Likes

Contemplating if we are gonna do some excavating this morning at my grandmas. If so the next few hours of my day if not my whole day will be busy playing in goat manure and dirt

4 Likes

We are planning to go pickup the rental mini excavator now looks like a busy day ahead of us. Have to dig out the square area down to fresh dirt by the fences and in the barn

10 Likes

Good morning OGers.

Yesterday’s light show reminded me of how the sky was darkened by the wildfire smoke last summer. I think we got near 90% eclipse in my area. But ole Sol is STRONG. Even as little as 10% still casts a shadow.

I hope your week is rolling along nicely.

3 Likes

Excavator you say? Nice!!idk about the manure etc. but that sounds like fun to me! Be safe bro

5 Likes

Good morning @MrGreenJeans it was quite cool, even though I missed lots due to cloud cover it was a cool thing to see.

4 Likes

I will sign your cloud eradication petition

2 Likes

Haha yes! Stupid clouds

4 Likes