TopShelfs trees (Part 4)

Good morning fam. Last day of work, chillin tomorrow and then it’s off to Florida. The worst drive in the world lol.

8 Likes

good morning tout le monde :wave: :wave: :coffee: :coffee: :smoking: :evergreen_tree: :man_dancing: :man_dancing: :man_dancing:

3 Likes

Oh man! Awesome hey @Weednerd.Anthony look out he’s coming your way!

4 Likes

Good morning @TopShelfTrees1 and everyone, I hope y’all are having a good week so far

Yeah, it’s about that time to come down this way…

It’s been nice and warm for weeks already, and some of the best weather of the year honestly, as mid to late summer gets much more humid, at least here in the panhandle!

I hope you have fun @Indicana_Jones

4 Likes

Good morning my friends!

5 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly hope you had a great time yesterday. Didn’t see much but it was a good time with my son and some neighbors I don’t normally interact with much.

8 Likes

We just kept doing chores and grabbing the glasses from time to time. It was actually pleasant working weather. Nice and cool as well as easy on the eyes.

It was a very cool thing to witness for a fact.

3 Likes

Mini excavator! Think of a zero turn sized bulldozer that you stand behind. I used it a few years back on this area and then they closed off the pasture a year later. 1st pic is progress. We took out all the fences and junk man there was a lot of junk in there lol. It’s looking like close to 3ft of manure and hay when looking at the t post I pulled and a section where there used to be a barrel. Going to get the rental now. I’ll take a picture of it when we get back. 3rd pic is the old goat shelter under the shop I dug out almost 5 years back

12 Likes

So it’s gonna be about an all day occasion because the manure is going from the barn area to the garden and then the garden is going to get tilled in and im gonna save a bit of the manure for my outdoor grow at my aunts with her CBD plants

8 Likes

Good idea! So that’s your grandmas place? Very cool you are a great grandson bro. Looking forward to seeing the progress! What all animals does she house there?

4 Likes

More like 3 feet worth of gold!

7 Likes

Did you get to see anything brother?

3 Likes

Yep! She’s got an amazing place in the country tho all the kids want it!

Shes got chickens, guineas, 1 horse, 2 cows (for food) dogs (inside and out), sheep, goats, and 1 cat

Old gold! Perfect for the garden tho!

5 Likes

Exactly! That’s some good stuff!

2 Likes

Very cool! Ya I bet that’s gonna be a pita when the time comes to change hands. Like my aunt, she has this 3.8 million dollar place on 3 acres that backs onto a reservoir and forest all around. Just gorgeous, she’s still alive and her kids, grandkids are already fighting about it. :man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

That was me, its all good :rofl::rofl::rofl:
20240409_073907

The best I could do was shoot some pics using.my phones camera through a piece of mylar I stole from my tent :joy: No totality in San Francisco though

5 Likes

Haha should have known!
It sucks we were supposed to have an amazing view, which turned into almost no view :man_facepalming:t2:
Hope all is well @herojuana.tom

4 Likes

ya about 80% dark where i was, pretty cool as it always is when one comes our way.

very cool …

5 Likes

I had almost forgotten about the eclipse, but then I saw a social media post talking about how it symbolized “the end of times” :sweat_smile: and figured I might as well document the event :rofl: I haven’t yet been able to determine if the illusion of Maya has been lifted or if today just another day like the rest :joy::raised_hands: I am starting it off with some good coffee, though, so that is a good sign :yum: I hope you are having a great day @TopShelfTrees1, life is good.

5 Likes

Glad your day is off to a good start. I’m doing very well :pray:t3: thank you :pray:t3: I’m better than I have been in a long time, it’s a helluva feeling !

9 Likes