TopShelfs trees (Part 4)

It’s all good that way, at least they can just fix it. Try sending the wrong cuts to the wrong people on the other side of the world! That sucked and cost me like 60$ plus I didn’t have :man_facepalming:t2:

5 Likes

Me for the rest of the day…. :persevere:

10 Likes

I went out for lunch with my aunts. Found out I’m getting a fat tax refund. Got vitamin d3. Days going pretty good

7 Likes

Were the Mason jars the wide mouth? They can be hard to find.

4 Likes

Nice! Lucky you bro. I wish

3 Likes

No idea, they were mostly jam size, some ball and others too

4 Likes

Good afternoon everyone! Sorry I’ve been busy past few days. I got big news tho. Me and my soon to be wife are getting married on 4/20 so that’s why I’ve been spotty here and there. Making some things for the party today! Cannasugar and infused oil is a good start for a base to work with and that’s where we are starting and trying to finish all today to have it ready for edibles making Saturday for our small party. Nothing too fancy just a local place for pics then a party at our place. I didn’t intially intend to tell family but we came to the conclusion they would be offended not to know and told them last minute. Take a look at the sugar. Mmmm can’t wait to try infused cotton candy of our own! I couldn’t resist sampling it and took a pinch it was delicious so I took a corner crisp about the size of a quarter and popped it in my mouth at first very sweet banana like flavors (as you’d expect with banana sugar base) but then a very very spicy kick in the throat like you ate a jalapeño and a reminder of hey there is ever clear in here but 2 minutes after if not sooner a very nice headband effect came on. The everclear mixture was made with kief of multiple different plants it was like 1 oz of kief to 1 bottle of everclear and boy this shit kicks ass! Also i got in my berry plants. Blackberry, raspberry, and blueberry

21 Likes

im curious bout this

10 Likes

That’s a levo C. The commercial style use levo as I had the smaller version and it just wasn’t cutting it I would be doing batches all day. You can stuff 1 oz of herb into it and decarb then infuse butter or oil in it. Very handy tool!

8 Likes

It’s very much set and forget. The easiest infusing possible and you can’t burn anything with it

4 Likes

Glad you got it…sorry its ripped.

4 Likes

thx now i need money loll :rofl: :sob:

3 Likes

I’m gonna rip you a new one bud

Jk

2 Likes

Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials! Everyone is going to enjoy the edibles.

4 Likes

Congrats again @HighTilliDie

3 Likes

CONGRATS! to you and the misses. 420 awesome day for the ceremony. that will be a great anniversary to celebrate. have the time of you life on saturday with your wife. :man_farmer: :bride_with_veil: :cupid:

5 Likes

Yeah nice vibes today ! Same here - I opened up my spouting towel and found 9/9 M39 Beans happily showing this little white signs of life :heart_eyes:

Only a grower can imagine that feeling :innocent:

It’s nice to be around with same headed nice peoples :heart_eyes:

Happy afternoon

5 Likes

Beasters? Noooooooo

Jk

3 Likes

7 Likes

@HighTilliDie congratulations bro! That’s amazing news! So happy for you guys. Much much love to you guys! Today is a great day

3 Likes