TopShelfs trees (Part 4)

No, I try not to sell them… :rofl:
But, I do have a deal going on if you live in the States.

6 Likes

Good morning guys! Had to take my poor pup to the vet as she’s had stomach issues going on 3 days now , idk if they even know what’s wrong exactly but they gave her some drink she hated to flush her system and some pain pills and almost 300$ later I’m home. She definitely doesn’t seem to be in pain and discomfort anymore. Last night it got bad, I laid with her most of the night on the floor. I’m just glad she’s no longer in such pain hope you guys are all having a great morning! @HighTilliDie have an absolute blast tomorrow and I wanna see lots of pics etc. Congratulations brother man! Again I’m so happy for you guys.

17 Likes

Somehow I missed this, I hope you and your family have a wonderful weekend full of happiness brother!! @HighTilliDie

6 Likes

Hope your pup feels better soon.

7 Likes

Lol no I was talking about buying them!

3 Likes

Thanks brother! Hope you have a great weekend with your son :facepunch:t2:

6 Likes

Thanks for the kind words @Weednerd.Anthony! It’s gonna be a blast tomorrow! Gotta get some box mixes for edibles tonight on my way home

5 Likes

No question…. Have a great day and an awesome weekend everyone! Hope your day is golden @HighTilliDie

:v:t3:

4 Likes

Oh it’s gonna be a great day thanks for all your kind words here!

3 Likes

Sup all

Looks like I’m gonna have to order ladybugs or something on the 30th

Found some pesky signs on my clones… sigh. Need something that will hunt them down and save me the work. That fat tax refund will help too.

3 Likes

Amazon sells ladybugs rather cheap. Beats the shipping costs thats for sure

1 Like

I don’t think they do up here.

1 Like

I need to complain about my bag of 50 plugs having 49 but i swear they’re gonna ask for a picture i bet

1 Like

I wouldn’t bother with ladybugs. Get the predatory bugs, mites. Check out where I get all my shit

5 Likes

That’s too funny! I really thought you were joking! They would probably be like who is counting? Watch you get 1 plug in the mail 2 weeks later

1 Like

At that price! I’d be pissed too!

2 Likes

@HighTilliDie I mean

I need all the plugs I can get. You and topshelf are sending me snips and i haven’t backed up half of what I’ve got yet. That’s why I took 44 clones the other day and found out there was 5 left after that.

2 Likes

Yep you got a point! I desperately need to start cutting back these mothers. Ashley asked me yesterday when we can get rid of the ones we don’t like im like next week babe next week. Idk if I even want to keep sunset sherbert. Thinking the 3 diesels and sherbert will get the cut next week

Yeah seemed like you didn’t like the sherbet. Strange but worth trying other stuff anyway

1 Like

Well I just need to make more space right now. I was hoping not to like one or both of SSH or GP. Still not totally sold on SSH the flavor isn’t there for me but my girl said it gets her super high and it still needs a bit of cure time while I’m being judgemental lol. GP is for sure a keeper. Then I need to reset a few mothers after I get the cannatonic out of the quarantine tent

2 Likes