TopShelfs trees (Part 4)

Ssh is amazing lmao

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that.
I hope everything is good with the dog.

My dog went to the vet as well.
We thought she may have a u.t. infection.
Sheā€™s 4 and appears to be in heat even though she was spayed after her first heat.

3 Likes

Bonne Fete 4:20

Bare

7 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 I see you and @JustANobody run jaws gear a lot so I figured Iā€™d give it try and got some seeds on sale! Make sure to get it while itā€™s still on sale! Half off!

12 Likes

That TW OGEE is a good one. Nice choice!

5 Likes

Hey @TopShelfTrees1 ā€¦you avoiding the 420 sales? Iā€™ve been short lately. Finally did something and got some coin, but canā€™t bring myself to buy seeds. Seeds I got. I should check my nutes, additives. Smarter move. Maybe Iā€™ll see something cheap I like.

6 Likes

Happy 420 all together!

Much health for all of you and if you or your familymember, friend, whatever, has some health issues ā€”ā€”> fast cure! No matter if human or animal :slight_smile:

Much love

8 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope charlie is feeling better after rough couple days and you can get some rest today with a bunch of dank smoke on 4/20!

9 Likes

hood morni g fellows hope your coffee is great, happy 420 to every weed nerds wishing you a dank stony day

9 Likes

good morning @TopShelfTrees1 , @InTheWoods , @CalleMinogue , @amumayuk and the OG fam!

happy 420 @everybody have a great and dank day! :four_leaf_clover: :vulcan_salute: :four_leaf_clover: :vulcan_salute:

11 Likes

Happy 4/20 everyone!

@TopShelfTrees1 I hope the pupper keeps feeling better and better! :hugs: :dog:

My 4/20 is now mixedā€¦ I was heading home last night after packing up an after-work open-screening event we hosted and there was a sudden bump and then sound of grinding metal.

That sound was my muffler rotting off from all the road salt.
:man_facepalming:

Good news:

It happened early enough on my 22km commute that it wasnā€™t too hot to handle so I was able to use a pocket-knife to remove the part dragging on the ground so I could get home sparks free.

Although this meant that I sounded like I paid for a loud exhaust like a chump in their 20ā€™s thinking that shit matters.

Funny enough the car was scheduled for spring maintained today at 11:15am, so I donā€™t need to call my mechanicā€¦ just show up and then tell them the anecdote and hope the parts are readily available.

Bad News:

No 4/20 sales for me as the car will eat up any ā€œfunny moneyā€ aka: ā€œOh fuck funds.ā€

All the best everyone and I hope to live vicariously through your 4/20 pickups!

:grin:

17 Likes

Iā€™ll smoke one for you Pigeon man

Bare

11 Likes

good morning @Pigeonman ,
sorry to hear that it always sucks when cars breakā€¦ sending good vibes your way!

7 Likes

Good morning guys!! Happy 4/20 Charlii is feeling much better today thank God. @crownpoodle ill be abstaining from seed purchases sadly, all good .
@Pigeonman im sorry to read that, but it definitely could have been much worse. And if you are anything like me youā€™ve got a few beans anyways :wink:

11 Likes

Good morning, Growmies
Have a smoking 420

10 Likes

Happy 4/20 OG!

Iā€™m near dry on smoke but maybe I can scrape up the funds for an eighth of some half ass local stuff :joy:

And Iā€™m sorry to hear about the car troubles @Pigeonman at least nothing made you lose control of your car!!

10 Likes

Ahh man!! Iā€™m sorry to read this @Weednerd.Anthony
Especially on 420 ! Hopefully that package shows up soon brother :crossed_fingers:t3:

7 Likes

Iā€™m thinking itā€™ll be here early next week I havenā€™t checked tracking since you sent it yet

I hope yours is speedy arriving as well I put a few things I know you will like in there for sureā€¦

5 Likes

I havenā€™t either tbh buuut itā€™s about time :wink:
Iā€™m looking forward to it very much

4 Likes

And Iā€™ll get those snips headed your way this week, just need to grab a few things to help pack them up nice and safely for the long journey and will pay for faster shipping than 6-10 days :sweat_smile:

5 Likes