TopShelfs trees (Part 4)

Ohhhhhh man…… getting me stoked af over here brother! Cannot wait

4 Likes

nice thanks for the support, let me know how those do for you when there time comes.

awesome …

9 Likes

Good morning everyone. Happy days today! :+1:

6 Likes

Good morning everyone. Happy 420 all of you

5 Likes

Good morning and happy 4/20 everyone! Hey @JAWS I’m really excited for your strains ive heard a lot about your FPOG and how far you’ve came with it and I really wanted that trainwreck in hopes to recreate the banana trainwreck I had in my teenager years that is no where to be found nowadays and I was really hoping to chase that dry cereal pheno in the FPOG because those terps and everything reminded me of my favorite Godfather OG pheno I had that smelt like that

8 Likes

Happy 420 to all.

5 Likes

@HighTilliDie hope you have an absolute blast today! Congratulations again !

4 Likes

There is a loose group of us called the Fruity Pebbles Gang that are all searching for cereal and milk and dry cereal fruity pebbles pheno’s. It’ll be around soon hopefully. There’s good stuff in those @jaws beans.

5 Likes

Thanks again! Yeah you 2 guys motivated me to get from jaws after seeing you 2 grow his gear! Hey here is a small update on the face off. 8 out of 10 survived 2 duds. 1 plant is a bit more behind just showed her leaves coming out the soil like 2-3 days ago

8 Likes

8 of 10 is great numbers! Nice! These are gonna be epic! Please keep cuts , trust me :wink:

Take lots of pics today, even if you don’t share publicly I wanna see . Wish I could be there. I truly do

7 Likes

Great watering job too @HighTilliDie so many don’t know to do this

5 Likes

Morning folks, @TopShelfTrees1 you still plan on having your grow thread?

8 Likes

Yezzir I do

6 Likes

He was asking for recommendations cause he has points on ILGM

I’m like well you liked that godfather og

He’s like yeah I actually only liked the pheno that smelled like fruity dry cereal. What do you recommend

Im like well fruity pebbles og is it

And then he showed me like his previous ILGM purchases and I’m like holy fuck it costs this much to be ripped off?

He’s like ah you’re right, this isn’t worth it

And that’s how he ended up buying your gear LOL

6 Likes

Just not one to post pics of seedling progress as they move on to each set of leaves etc. 20 years of that shit has tended to make me just wanna move to 30+ days minimum before I even look at em tbch

11 Likes

Hi and Good morning to you too @leetdood

7 Likes

Happy 4/20 bro, good morning

5 Likes

Happy 4/20 @TopShelfTrees1 , hope the pup is feeling better and you get some time to enjoy the day.

4 Likes

45 days is better. Need my frickin’ loupe just to find it in the solo.

4 Likes

Happy 4/20 @TopShelfTrees1

5 Likes