TopShelfs trees (Part 5)

Continuing the discussion from TopShelfs trees (Part 4) - #5003 by TrichomesToStun.

Previous discussions:

2 Likes

22 Likes

ahh am i first ??.

hahaha…

7 Likes

Why yes I think I will

6 Likes

NOOOO you bastages!

2 Likes

Yezzir! You are my brother

5 Likes

excellent .

i fill special for-sure .

3 Likes

I wait to be poilite, i seen nobody posted and was like f’ it. Hit submit and you guys… lmao

2 Likes

Well that’s a given! :wink: you are for sure!

(And not that kind of special I’m being sincere) :rofl:

5 Likes

25k posts is quite the achievement. You guys are quite the group. I hope the be around when the next 25k rolls around

3 Likes

I was trying to get that 5000 for last post, failed miserably

5 Likes

So your on like a 3 month cycle? Change threads every quarter?

3 Likes

I couldn’t agree more. Got the best group imaginable here at OG. Can’t say enough how much I love this place and all of my friends here. I’m sure you will be :facepunch:t2: thank you :pray:t3: you are pretty great yourself

7 Likes

Bahaha I like that…. I know guys that probably change their underwear that often :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

I appreciate that very much! Y’all have made me feel very welcome. It’s a great feeling to have.

I’ll catch up on my Like Limo when I farm 7more :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh man…. My debt is unreal atm ! :joy:

I’m glad to read that, as that’s exactly what I want is for people to feel welcome, included. Awesome

2 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball::balloon::tada::champagne: @TopShelfTrees1 on turning them numbers over again. You are one of the post I follow because you always got something going on and you 🫵 keep it interesting :face_with_monocle:! :clap::clap::clap: :ok_hand::wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

I appreciate that very much! Thank you :pray:t3:
Out of likes atm but here’s a counterfeit one :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
:green_heart:

4 Likes

Your thread is the official OG chat thread.

7 Likes

Literally, it’s crazy how it’s just like 15 people though for the most part. Thats why I made another for my grows in fact

5 Likes