TopShelfs trees (Part 5)

I got one of them. Then wants to cry when they pay some one else to do it.

4 Likes

This guy is a pro! He has the phone numbers and everything now :stuck_out_tongue:

Sounds like weā€™re all up shits creek when it comes to water! My water main sprung a leak on Saturday. Called the city and they came out, since water was coming from the box on the sidewalk. They said ā€œnope on your side on the mainā€. Soā€¦ i dug up half the yard after home owner insures said they will not cover, looking for a leaky sprinkler. It and it was a no go. City came down again and this time an extremely nice dude dredged out a hole and told me where the leak wasā€¦ literally under the sidewalkā€¦ still on my side of the meter. Welp, my pops and I broke open the sidewalk today, finished the hole and put a coupler on the leak. Tomorrow I have to fill it in and mix some concreteā€¦ all this and itā€™s 110f and hovering at 10%humidity :confused: we had to stop once the sun crested. it was getting even hotter.

Anywho, my wall of text has been added

6 Likes

Lmao. Her husband went to town and got 12 gallons of bleach and some algae remover. I spent about 3-4 hours today cleaning the pool Iā€™m sure by next week it will look muuuuuuccchhhh better

7 Likes

Good morning guys

Having a shitty time regulating my breath while lying down, and keeping getting dizzy

4 Likes

good morning @TopShelfTrees1 , @leetdood and the OG family! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

man that sure sucks get well soon brohta!!!

2 Likes

thanks @m0sirys

Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll be ok itā€™s just driving me crazy how itā€™s one thing after the other. Every day is a little better but brings new annoyances to deal with / tasks to catch up with. Need a shower so bad :sweat:

2 Likes

I know what you mean! Sometimes everything comes one after the other. I know that too well!

Yes, a shower can work wonders!

2 Likes

Good morning @TopShelfTrees1, @HighTilliDie, @m0sirys, @Indicana_Jones, & the rest of the part 5 gang lurking :eyes: so early drinking coffee :coffee: and getting stoned. Guess we are going to get some rain :cloud_with_rain: in MD on the east coast. :ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Good morning brothas :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

I hope everyones coffee is delicously smooth and has a great day!

5 Likes

Good morning @InTheWoods, I see you :eyes: brother! :ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Good morning to you too @InTheWoods

Top shelf asked me how my male smelt. Gonna let him know it smells funky like i thought but with this weird added floral scent. I say weird cause I didnā€™t expect a soapy back end.

4 Likes

Good morning everyone! Got my espresso and the will to live grows.

8 Likes

Morninā€™ everyone.

Hot coffee in hand and running water this morning! Just getting in some me time before the day begins.

I wish you all a a great hump day :camel:

:tophat: :sun_with_face: :coffee:

5 Likes

Good morning @TopShelfTrees1 and all you other awesome folks!

6 Likes

Good morning fam.

7 Likes

Good morning everyone :coffee: :coffee: :sunny: :smoking: :grinning:

8 Likes

Good morning everyone! Hope yall are having a good day so far! Iā€™m beat from cleaning a pool yesterday and anticipating a phone call with a price tag on my wives car by the end of the day smh. So far they are thinking itā€™s a fuel pump

7 Likes

Good morning everyone hope the sun is shining for you today

6 Likes

Good morning :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:everyone :sunny: :sunny:
its getting resl warm in here gotta get windows open to cool off upper floor now

5 Likes

Good morning @TopShelfTrees1, @amumayuk, @Emeraldgreen, @HighTilliDie, @Indicana_Jones, @Pigeonman, and all the rest of the part 5 gang! :sun_with_face::ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

6 Likes