TopShelfs trees (Part 5)

Good morning :coffee: :coffee:
yall having a good rise out of bed hopefully, hope the recovery goes well @leetdood
have a dank day every1

7 Likes

Morning folks! Banger of a :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain: last night kept me awake. :sob:

Gonna be interesting as the day goes from “Im tired”, to “I’m crazy tired!”

:crazy_face:

:v:

8 Likes

I’m lurking and just waiting for the right time lol.

Good morning everybody.

7 Likes

Good morning folks! Hope the days starts good for ya.

@Indicana_Jones yeah, I fell asleep super early laying with the pup on the couch. Woke back up at like midnight played around on here, and then there’s Indy! Joining the night shift lol!

7 Likes

My sleep pattern has been super jacked up the past few days. I was up and down all night last night.

4 Likes

What’s a sleep pattern? Nothing I have going on, that’s for sure

4 Likes

Haha. I guess up and down can be a pattern. Morning to you @crownpoodle

4 Likes

@crownpoodle morning dude! You back on almost full healed?

2 Likes

Hey all OG‘s and TST,

I am here for part 5 as well :slight_smile:

Over 100 posts and not a single Cannabis Pic?

M39 F3

12 Likes

TS has another thread for his grows, this is for friends talking about life and everything inbetween.

peace …

7 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @TopShelfTrees1 & friends, weather is going to be hot :hot_face: today on the east coast in MD today. Glad to see no rain :cloud_with_rain: this morning. Have a GR8 day! :ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

another chance at twisters here today.

scary shit at times for-sure …

7 Likes

be safe out there idk anything bout hurricans and twisters we dont get those or its as rare as noahs flood around here

5 Likes

Scary! Stay safe, man

2 Likes

Hey does anybody up in here do HVAC? My shit is on the fritz and I don’t know if the old lady has another warm muggy night in her. I don’t know if I have another warm muggy night in me :joy:

4 Likes

Good morning brothas :coffee::umbrella:

Hope everyone stays safe!

5 Likes

Good morning everyone. Have a great day

5 Likes

stay safe homie @JAWS

5 Likes

Good time for gardening in the basement. Stay safe

3 Likes

Seed making question for ya guys.

I popped a pack and made major mistakes. Lets say I killed all but six seeds. Of those six, five were male. One male is an absolute stinker, I shit you not, the stem rub smells like vomit and peppermint. This pack is not available anywhere, so what I have is what I have. These are f1 seeds and I’ve never intentionally made my own seeds.

My questions are;
Without a real selection is it worth it to make f2’s?
I’ve grown f2’s in the past but not their f1 counterparts. Is the variation so high that I may not find that vomit/peppermint pheno in a female?

I wish I had bought more packs of this one but I also don’t want to make inferior seeds. I’m probably overthinking this.

7 Likes