TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

@misterbee thank you kindly my friend :pray:t2:

3 Likes

I forgot to add I am ACMPR licensed.

5 Likes

these pics are from today, F-27 everything seems to be coming along nicely. This is a 10-11 week strain, she’s starting to frost up real nice now, and the smell is straight dank, spicy gas with a hint of berries. Really hopeful for this strain, and these final four phenos. Hoping there’s something special in here. The browning on the two or three leaves is from trying to add supplemental IR and burning a couple leaves in the process . Oops :grimacing:

36 Likes

Are you running your lights at 100% or are they dialed back that close to the canopy?

3 Likes

They are at 80% @Tejas , these are very similar to Gavitas though and can be placed in very close proximity even at 100%

6 Likes

They look great!

2 Likes

Thank you :pray:t2:

1 Like

Love your avatar btw @Tejas simply awesome

1 Like

@Budafly im a pink aholic 100% have been ten years at least, stuff is my medicine, truly and all the wonderful crosses make for so much available genetic variation it’s insane, and fun trying to find the best of the best ! But I’m thinking this one is going to be in my top 5 for sure, got me drooling just thinking about it.

6 Likes

@BlackWaterBudd its truly mind boggling the first go round and hard to keep up, especially if you have ANY height restrictions, my partner in crime grows almost 9 foot trees it’s actually unbelievable. Exact same setup as mine but no tent. I find all forms of hydro are pretty quick but RDWC takes the cake hands down

4 Likes

I am into anything heavy heavy indica with muscle spasm and muscle and back pain relief. The danker and more potent the better! Like eating a :skunk: skunks :skunk: a$$hole we like to say :drooling_face: that dankity dank. I have a few strains that CANNOT be contained, no matter what they stank up anything and everything and seem to cling and linger for eons! They happen to be two of my all time favourites!

18 Likes

Sounds great I’m all about some pain relief.

3 Likes

Such a well dialled in environment man, really impressive setup.
Those plants speak for how well dialled in it is, they are beautiful.
Looking forward to the show.

5 Likes

@Foreveryoung thank you. It’s only going to get better from here on out, much respect.

2 Likes

what do we have here…. Was gifted this stud, black dosi fire :fire:, I have a mom that’s an absolute beast and just DANKS, may have to do a BX or maybe create something new. But That mom of black fire that absolutely reeks is just begging to be pollinated, I’m thinking this backcross may be something special. :crossed_fingers:t2:

26 Likes

some forum cut I grew a while back, 60 day cold cure. Super gassy cookie smell and taste. Stuff is like Velcro, could throw it at the wall and it would probably stay there. Squished all the little stuff and it was the best rosin I’ve ever had! Could not stop smoking it, absolutely destroyed my tolerance. But the buzz, pain relief , taste, smell all top shelf 100% and all the tops were the deepest purpley blue. Just goodness all around.

45 Likes

Baaahahahagagaahah!!! :laughing::sweat_smile::joy::rofl:

Looks stellar, man!!

4 Likes

Thank you @Tappy lol took me two/three months to get it back in order afterwards. Was a nightmare.

2 Likes

Beautiful plants @TopShelfTrees1! Love the green color. May I ask what you feed them, and could you elaborate more on your “cold cure technique? Pulling up a chair for this one.

4 Likes

sick set up mind telling me what those super stinky strains are that you have ? and even a full rundown of all your strains if you have time lol. i always love hearing what people are running

1 Like