Lot # Strain Seeds Highest Bidder Amount
1 Exclusive Seeds: Purple Sauce F2 12 @SEMOActivist $80
2 Dynasty Genetics: Lava Fields ? @BudSy $50

Strain info

Lot 1 Exclusive Seeds: Purple Sauce F2 12 Regular Seeds

Sealed pack

Click for photos

Lot 2 Dynasty Genetics: Lava Fields 10 Regular Seeds

Sealed pack with unknown quantity. If bidders prefer, I can open it and post pics.

Click for photos

Auction Rules

• Each lot will go to the highest bidder.

• In order to bid you need to reply to this topic. You should bid on each listed lot separately. Include the lot number and your bid with the USD price.

• When you place a bid, any previous bids you made on this lot will be canceled. You can bid on multiple lots in one post.

• :mega: Don’t forget to tag the person you outbid using @ to notify them.

• Bidding will start at 10 USD, with a minimum bid increment of 5 USD.

• The auction will end on 2024-05-20T20:59:59Z. The last bid must be placed in the final second of the hour or earlier. (Note: This timestamp will display in your local timezone if you have set the correct timezone in your profile. Hover over the timestamp to view the time in other zones.)

• :money_with_wings: Donation options include PayPal, Bitcoin, Ether, or other cryptocurrencies (details will be provided by @LemonadeJoe to the highest bidders).

• :package: Shipping is included in the bid.

• Items will ship from US.

:warning: If the winner is in US, I will send in original packaging by priority mail with tracking. If outside US, I will repackage for global letter mail without original packaging, but i will include the label in the letter mall.

26 Likes

I’m excited to kick off another event in our Spring Server fundraiser auction series. Thanks for generous donation @Tracker.

8 Likes

Lot 2 20$ please

4 Likes

download
When people talk about the Original Blueberry Muffin/rotten fruit aroma profile, THIS IS IT! THE Cup Winning Strain!

Our cup winning Purple Sauce was brought to F2 by a 1200 cultivar pheno hunt. This took over 40,000sq foot of research and 4 years just to bring a proper F2 to the table. Short, dense and incredibly complex. Purple Sauce F2!

Indica dominant hybrid that prefers to round out, and heavy defoliation to maximize yield and resistance.

Lot #1 $50

15 Likes

Thank you for posting the info.

3 Likes

This is really cool of you, thanks for supporting OG @Tracker :v:

2 Likes

Great lineage

Lava fields has a fire look to it

download images

5 Likes

Thank you for posting the info

1 Like

Information of the parents of Lava Fields. Both have great genetics in their line.

3 Likes

Lot #2 @Villiager $30

3 Likes

Lot #2 @patsnumone 35$

2 Likes

Lot #1 $70 @SEMOActivist
Lot #2 $50 @Villiager

3 Likes

Bidding table up to date!

3 Likes

@BudSy Lot #1 $80

3 Likes

Only 3 hours remaining…

4 Likes

Bidding is closed.

@SEMOActivist Purple Sauce F2

@BudSy Lava Fields

4 Likes

Thank you, @Tracker, for donating these packs!

Thanks everyone for bidding, I’m going to send a PM to the winners now.

3 Likes

Thank you @Tracker I am surprised to get these so cheap! Sorry Bodhi you are getting bumped again.

breaking-bas-bryan-cranston

4 Likes