Tracking down old clones

I’m hoping this will be a place for people to find info on rare, old and almost lost cuts or strains. I’ll start this off with a clone I’m looking for more info on. It’s called Mad Dog Kush and the genetics are (Potter Valley Kush x Pre 98 Bubba)
It’s one of my all time favorites. Thanks :pray:

13 Likes

Good luck with your hunt!

7 Likes

Ooooh this sounds like a killer strain I’ve never heard of, I have some pretty great connections that run pretty deep and wide, I’ll definitely put out some feelers for you. There’s a few cuts I’d kill to have as well……

HAOG
Mass Super Skunk
Casey Jones (head seeds original f1)
Chem Sis
Chem #4
Lizard HP
Banana OG (orgnkid)

14 Likes

I’d like to find

Green Crack
Bodhi’s Genius Thai cut
Bodhi’s Blueberry Indica cut
Alien’s FPOG Cereal Cut
SoCal Master Kush

Prolly a few others I can’t think of right now

7 Likes

3 of those are available through cuthut vendors.

6 Likes

humm interesting.

SALMON CREEK BIGBUD
STRAWBERRY DIESEL {COFFIN CUT}
FRUITY PEBBLE OG {CEREAL-N-MILK CUT}
CHEM 4

yup …

9 Likes

I have some salmon creek bb hybrids. But they are more than 20 years old by now. Probably low germination rates. Also some Casey Jones and Cheesy Jones hybrids. And lots of different chem sister hybrids

11 Likes

HAOG was the only one I found there so far. Fingers crossed all works out :crossed_fingers:t3:

6 Likes

Cuts I’d love to track down…

So cal master kush or “Vintage” master kush like Bodhi used.
LA Affie
Orgnkid Ghost OG
Fruity Pebbles OG
King Louie XIII
Santa Cruz Blue Dream
Green Crack

Probably am forgetting some gems but I’ll try to remember as others are mentioned in this thread.

Edit: I took off the list a few OG kushes I have leads on but aren’t in my possession just yet. Still newish to Discord that’s where I’ve been finding decent clean cuts. Any leads or recommendations are very welcome and appreciated.

Peace!

8 Likes

Seems like all those would be easy to find? I’ve found most of those recently in some of my searches

3 Likes

Exodus cheese for me
: )

4 Likes

Farmer Joe has Chem sis and Banana OG & Rare buyer has Chem 4. Joe may also have 4.

4 Likes

I can point you to SFV.

3 Likes

@hoss8455 that would be very much appreciated brother I will DM you later!

2 Likes

Anyone know if a Bio Jesus cut is still around? (denver relief)

3 Likes

I’m looking for

Chem 91
SSH
Sc blue dream
PHK
Death Star

6 Likes

The Ghost OG Breeders Cut is in the Clone exchange thread and i have the Loud Dream of James Loud.

5 Likes

Farmer Joe has the Chem 91 cut also, or he did last Christmas.

All his cuts went through testing twice also.

4 Likes

I just came across this post… learnt sum

That’s a rare one for sure.

4 Likes

I know where almost all of those are except PHK because idk what the strain name is. I can find them all on discord

3 Likes