[Trade] Looking for Sour Bubble/Gorilla Bubble

Hey all,
I am looking for some BOG Sour Bubble, doesn’t have to be a sealed pack or anything. I don’t even care if you made f2’s+ of it and that’s all you got. Just looking for good nerve/muscle relief and I hear this is a good one for it.

Would also possibly be interested in any early Gorilla Bubble, like F1/F2/BX1/BX2’s… Not looking for any BX3 or greater as those lean way more towards the glue side and lack the sour bubble phenos I’m looking for.

I got a deep vault so I’d think I’d have something you’d be interested in, in exchange, :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

I’m not sure if you want to discuss publiy or in DMs, but I have BX2s (unopened). I’d take a pic but I’m at work right now.

I’m big on Bodhi…. Some honorable other favorites are Lucky Dog, select Dominion seeds, discontinued Schwaggy P, Coastal/Crickets&Cicada, older Doc D, and a few select landraces…

6 Likes

I got gorilla bx2 as well. Holler and your 100% correct on variety from bx2 to bx3.

5 Likes

Either way, can handle actual trading over DM :yum:

Did you have Sour bubble bx2 or Gorilla Bubble bx2’s?

If gorilla bubble bx2, will wait a bit and see what else is around. If it’s sour bubble we might be done here :joy:

I do have bodhi gear, doc d, landraces, most of baked beanz releases, ton of other stuff too.

6 Likes

My apologies, I should’ve been clear: Gorilla Bubble bx2s.

And no worries! Just wanted to extend my offer. They’re doing nobody any good sitting in my fridge :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Right :joy: I’ll likely grab it off ya regardless if I have something you want.

Its just the GB BX2’s have the least chance of sour bubble phenos out of the 4 I listed. So I do want it, just wanna see if I can get something closer before I start giving out packs :yum:

Thanks for the replies @lambchopedd and @corgitron :+1:

4 Likes

No worries, might have some help for you first of year. On older sour bubbles. If things go halfway as planned.

1 Like