Trading Chem Beyond Diesel CBD for an Auto

Hey guys. So I’m new to this and I have been looking at autos I won 5 seeds from the vault last month and I’m currently Trying to grow 3 of them. I have 2 left and was hoping to trade for any type of autos

I was thinking auto Because I’m in need of my medication quicker than usual. I have read on here about autos and I’m now very interested in the grow process. Plus It seems I can grow them while photo seeds are vegging. That works for me since I want to start a grow journal with seeds that I should be getting in the mail in a couple of weeks. I’m in the USA.

It’s worth a shot to ask…

Thanks!

3 Likes

Not exactly what you’re asking for, but someone on here mentioned lindaseeds dot com a bit ago. I ended up getting 10 auto fem purple kush seeds for just over 30 american on a sale. Lots of other 2$ single seed options too if you wanted a variety

7 Likes

Autos 99.9% of the time don’t save you the time that you think they do unless your an outdoors grower. Most autos will go for 10 weeks minimum. The breeder stated times are usually way way off. I’ve found I can grow a photoperiod in around the same amount of time give or take a week or two and more than double the yield.
I love autos for outdoors as I’m UK. I can do 2 auto runs per year here. Photoperiod plants won’t finish for me here outdoors.

3 Likes

I’m looking to trade my two photo seeds for two autos. I know from reading. Autos aren’t the best. But I think it would get me a crop sooner than later. Someone nice on here is sending me seeds since I don’t have any besides those two. I decided since I’m growing three of these cbd strains that maybe someone here has autos to trade.

I’m learning and would love to see how differently it grows. All I do is sit home. So growing is going to become my new hobby. Plus I need my meds

2 Likes

Good to know… I just never tired them before. A friend gave me a bud from his lsd-25 and it helped a lot with my symptoms and he said it grew faster than photos and under the same light.

So I figure why not add one auto in the bunch and that one will yield me just enough until the others or ready. Maybe I’m over thinking it. Just stressed when running out of meds and wanting a temporary fix I guesss.

1 Like

I have grown many auto’s and i have found the bud to be very tasty and ( almost always.) some nice smoke. Definitely worth growing, mate …!
Good luck with your auto search.
Happy growing.
Gaz

Thanks Gaz! I just want to try it one time. Not a lot for me to do lately but sit in the house and try and heal up. I have 3-5 more months of sickness. So I have plenty of time to try and hopefully find someone with an auto to trade. I’m just so overwhelmed with all the progress the MJ industry has made. This is a lot of fun and I have been non stop reading and lurking around this forum for days now. I love it! Thanks everyone.

1 Like

A bunch of autos are going in the mail tomorrow morning! Hold onto your seeds, unless you just don’t like diesel strains.

2 Likes

I never had diesel before, this is my first time, thanks to George from the vault. I just been hooked on this site and I wanted to see if anyone wanted to trade and try the cbd as well, since I been seeing so many autos on here that look pretty amazing.
But ummm— if it’s ok - I’m going to close this thread and I’am gonna keep them them. I’m not trying to be stingy or anything. I’m new to this and I know I might kill a few seeds by accident.
I need to store as much as I could and learn the right way to grow from all of you. I feel like such a noob when I read threads about cloning, LST, breeding. Someone else said they were sending me some beans and I can’t thank everyone for their hospitality and friendly nature. I really like the threads here and appreciate you all!
Thanks so much!! I can’t wait to pop one!! This is going to be a fun and health journey.