Trae's Tent farm

Not sure how smart this is, but added the hlg 100w v2 fixture. I had noticed some shadows on the outside plants and wanted to fix that. Scooted everything down a few inches and added the 2nd light. Now I have boards of lights over each plant. Just don’t know if I’m going over kill in a 4x2. Lol. Anyone else love high intensity lighting in small spaces. It’s helping a lil keeping temps at 81 during the day without having to use the heater. Does anyone else have suggestion/hacks on the temp regulation at night or lighting.

No filters, just healthy plants. Day temps 83-81 degrees 60% rh, positive pressure in the tent always. Helps keep the bugs out. Now feeding at 2 ec. I’ve added hydroplex every other day, and sweet (unflavored) at 16mg per gal at every feeding. Feeding these gals 3x daily to run off. No probs yet. The extra 100w light has so far proven to be beneficial. To get max yield I use max intensity. Starting to see my trich rails building up very nicely. The v100 or whatever is 4200 spectrum, I love going full spec in bloom. The added blue spec really brings out the trichs and terps on my experience. I’d you followed my previous runs here you know I grow big frosty plants.

4 Likes

Ladies be thick. Trellis pointless lol

1 Like

Ladies are filling in nicely. Got big gnomey in there defoliated and pruning off lowers and popcorn pop ups. He’s been on his a game.

3 Likes

I think im nearing the end of week 4.

4 Likes

Pretty damn frosty so far.

Plumping up nicely at the end of week 4.Ive started pumping em full of carbs and sulfur for them terps and trichs. This is supposed to be a 9-10 week strain, we will see tho. It’s cold as fuck here in Oklahoma and leds don’t put off the heat muh cmh and hps do so I had to get creative to get my temps. I’m using my 6.5x6.5 tent as a warm lung room with a heater and humidifier. I have a 4" booster fan mounted over my hlg lamps moving that warm air down. I’ve started added tea candles not only for warmth but crazy c02 output . 3 candles keep the tent at 1000ppm. I recently started putting some around my 4" intake fan to warm the air.

2 Likes

Also for indoor plants in 2 gal pots these stalks are thick as fuck. Specially the gal in the middle. Branching is the same all the way up.

5 Likes

Got a new phone. Major camera upgrade. Let me know what yal think of the quality.

7 Likes

Better than mine, just curious what phone? My wife needs a new one and I’m going to sneak an upgrade too

Samsung galaxy s22 ultra

4 Likes

That’s what I been eyeing lol, plants look good, nice bud shots

1 Like

[Uploading: 20221227_170735.jpg.

Not sure how 2 of these phenos will make 9 weeks. They look like they’re trying to finish up now. Just now day 40. The chunky gal will probably make the 11 weeks it says on packaging.

6 Likes

Just some photos of the moon

Nugs look good. Nice and tight little buds

2 phenos are finishing up already at week 6. Not sure what’s up with em.

The ones you posted the photos of? I know everyone got different tastes but I’d leave all of those at least another week if it was me

1 Like

Uploading: 20221228_163158.jpg…

Are finishing early. I gave em a flush and have dropped ec to 1.5 and will finish the week at that. Then it will be fish shit and molasses til its chop time. I’m gonna try and stretch em as long as I can. Don’t want to add any bio stimulants

2 Likes

The first pic looks like a maybe to me. In the other photos you still have a good amount of white hairs and even the orange hairs haven’t retracted into the bud yet. I usually like to wait until you start to see at least some hairs pulling back to the bud and not outstretched proud. Don’t get me wrong, whether you wait or not looks like a good result and there is a certain amount of personal preference in the decision as well. :v:

1 Like

I typically drop to 1.6 on the back end of flower anyway. Gonna keep a close eye on Trichome development. Also reducing light intensity

1 Like