Trae's Tent farm

My two trying to finish up early.

And the big Bertha jumbo cola queen.

3 Likes

First day of week 7

3 Likes

2 Likes

Middle of week 6. Plants really starting to express. Gradually dropped day Temps to 75-78 degrees, 50% rh. Feeding at 1.5 ec for the closer plants and 1.8 for the one that has a while

5 Likes

Exactly what I’d imagined fried strawberries to look like lol. Definitely the hardest buds I’ve grown in a while. Probably due to the light intensity. You can see theure really starting to express the purple and pink hues. Letting night Temps go down to 60 degrees and day time highs of 77-80.

4 Likes

The moon from the back porch tonight and some monster buds. The middle plants buds are so heavy I’m having to use thin wire to tie them to the top of the tent.

5 Likes

Really nice looking buds, gonna be some sticky for sure

1 Like

Trimmed some fans and felt them up good. Felt like sand paper the trichs were so thick and fat

2 Likes

If you all have Instagram please go to the dude grows show page and vote for my Carmelita in the dank nuts contests. I’d appreciate it greatly. Not sure what I’ll win but I can promise ya I can’t afford it lol. Much love

2 Likes

Looks like some fire my friend

1 Like

Appreciate that, so far they look the part

1 Like

Not a bad run for a 4x2 tent. These 3 ladies are heavy

Foxtail pheno getting chopped tomorrow.

Started trimming them back before I harvest. Got most of the trichless fans gone. Left a few for photos lol

5 Likes

Looks tasty definitely not bad for a 2x4

Harvesting tomorrow am

This one’s dunnn

4 Likes
1 Like

Nice looking plants my friend!! So frosty. :+1::+1::v:

1 Like

Drying my plants at 55 degrees and 59% rh. Buds are staying nice and plump

4 Likes

Last one to go. Trichs almost 100% cliudy with some amber. Will definitely drop the nitro a bit next run to help it mature more evenly and less bio mass. Absolute monster class. Nerf football size or bigger. 20+ top mainline . Next time I’ll shoot for 30+. Lots of bud to share

5 Likes

Awesome looking buds

Nice job my friend, looks straight fire … very frosty…:+1::+1::v: