Trae's Tent farm

Almost dry. Took a few testers. Had to smoke a couple bowls, tasted like strawberrie poptarts/ strawberry jam and toast

3 Likes

This one was nice but still like the Carmelita by exotic better. Next run will be back in the big tent, 15 Carmelita and hopefully some new okcalyxx gear.

5 Likes

Wow :star_struck:. Nice pics my friend, so clear and detailed… you can see all that frost, great pics and some fire looking buds. Keep it up my friend!!!

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind words. They loo better in person. They’re literally the size of nerf footballs. Next run will be better God willing

1 Like

The small straw guava pheno filled up a few jars. Hard dense buds. No larf at all. Would be great for commercial production. Dense trichome coverage, beautiful bud structure with natural foxtails.

4 Likes

Next run will be back in the big tent. 8 Carmelita, 8 fried strawberries and 4 of my bro okcalyxs new cherryiana grande. It has some serious fruity flavor to it, and makes killer Rosin. Just found out baby #2 is on the way! Due literally the day before my bday. So fkn stoked. So now I gotta cut back on dispensary spending (concentrates). If I wanna smoke a lot, it better be my homegrown and processed stuff. The wife wants us to get the house sold asap and buy land and put up a barndominium for more room. But with the baby on the way and her feeling like crap, the market going to shit, it will be a while before we’re able to sell. So if she wants to cut costs on smoking, she’s gonna have to suffer through another run lol. With Temps outside cool to cold some days, I won’t have to worry about cooling so much. But with 20 plants planned to grow, I’ll need to run all my lights. Hlg 550 r spec, hlg 100w v2, 2 315w cmh lamps, and a 1k hps. Gonna be some crazy ass spectrum going on but I bet you I have fat frosty nuts by the time I’m done.

3 Likes

Those are some real nice looking budz! I’m sure they make for great smoke!!! …:drooling_face:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Thanks for the compliment. Im learning slowly but surely how to growncraft quality… I do love the sizzle of the trichomes when smoking a bowl of it. I had to wear a respirator while trimming due to the trichs flying around with each squeeze of the scissors. Just harvested the third pheno this am.

2 Likes

Jealousy x Georgia pie

Project no veg triaforce cannabis. Once those are get longer I’m gonna raise em and meet all the buds in the center so it looks like a trianforce of branches below the buds. Yep I’m a Zelda dork

3 Likes

Tastes like strawberries and syrup

3 Likes

Next adventure

2 Likes