Trained eye professionals

Well here’s a auto it keeps acting as if it’s light stressed …lux reader read 17,000 I backed it down now to 8,900 it has been about three days no improvement…I mean those r veg numbers …

Now could I have forgotten to add more giai green possibly …could I have over fed them not remembering I already applied it …also possible

So my final choice was I applied Gaia green. power bloom and glacial dust new to these nutrients as well

Lmk what your trained eyes see most yellowing is on top yellow

6 Likes

What’s the light schedule?

1 Like

Looks like it’s a little hot on food. Otherwise I think she’s doing just fine. I’d give it more light again so it can take advantage of the extra dose you just gave it.

3 Likes

18/6 she’s in with all the veg plants

I shall do this and see how they react …lighting is Led Fce3000 any suggestions on a good lux reading for her …
Ever year I say I’m gonna write it down to remember but never do

The temp are a little lower then usual and humidity is on the higher end deff not optimal but growable lol

1 Like

Can’t help you on a lux reading. I’ve found every plant wants a little, or a lot different. I’d turn it up incrementally until you see things getting stressed, then go down a bit.

1 Like

You know it I took off the indoor scene for the outdoor grow season wich was may -sep…
Set back up Started using giai green fertilizers
Now I feel as if I’m starting all over again lol
Fox farm liquid nutes never let me down…
I’ll try what you suggested and see where we r at

Thanks bro

1 Like

If you’ve never run strictly off of dry ammendments, patience is the best advice I can give. I grow this way, fully organic without teas or additives, just simple soil mixed with dry ammendments and tap water. Plants can take a week or two to get acclimated, but when they do they take off. You can expedite the process with microbial products like Recharge. They will make your plants never skip a beat. Otherwise you need to wait until the naturally occurring microbes take hold and then its smooth sailing. Wait for dry off, then water. Repeat. They get unhappy when they need up-potting.

1 Like

I have a single plant getting splayed out to fill a 4x4. I’ve had to up the light one bar at a time for a couple days to get it over 50% without bleaching so who knows lol

2 Likes

Nailed it …I’ve noticed that as well …a lot of veg plants unhappy in container where usually its no problem
Might have to check out that recharge…

1 Like

It’s expensive but it really does work. Not recommended in flower after the first few weeks because of the kelp in it. Sort of a natural PGR and some plants herm or just foxtail out from it later in flower. It makes the organic dry ammendments very quickly available.

1 Like

I have a short list of must have items I won’t compromise a grow without. Recharge is right up front with clean kelp, alfalfa meal, insect frass, chicory root, and salicylic acid. Don’t ever let bro-science win with the bogus theory that synthetic nutes will kill beneficial bugs so they can’t be used. BS, they just use it for food and recharge can bolster any media and any nute plan.

1 Like

17k lux is pretty low for veg, so light stress is unlikely.
8k is minimal for staying alive, less and they will slowly starve.
75k is where many strains get funky.
We veg starting low 20s and try to finish high 30s to low 40s for solid vigorous growth.

1 Like