Treating Animals with Cannabis

Yeah it was me. I was searching for a strain with the most minimal thc content I could find for my dog and myself for pain relief. I ended up buying some Charlotte’s angel seeds but now they will only be for myself as the dog I don’t think will be around by the time they were grew out. Thanks @Scissor-Hanz for remembering it was me seatching my good friend :+1:

8 Likes

I have at least 30 seeds. if you want them There yours Freedom dream cbd

6 Likes

I won’t say no to them mate. At the moment I don’t have anything to trade but if you have no use for the seeds I’ll accept as long as you allow me to at least cover the postage :+1:

4 Likes

That will do I do not require anything in return never even crossed my mind, trying to help thats all.

can you pm me and ill get your info?

5 Likes

I appreciate it mate I really do. I’ll contact you via pm as soon as I get a minute spare. Thanks again

3 Likes

Sad to hear about the prognosis for your dog. Did you ever manage to get a hold of some CBD oil for him, as an alternative to making your own?

1 Like

Yes mate. Holland and barret here in the UK stock 5% cbd oil. They had a deal on buy one 10ml bottle for £29.99 and you get a second bottle for 1p. She’s been on it for around 2 weeks now. I think it’s working as the painkillers are really strong and before giving her the cbd oil she was off her food but now she’s eating more than she ever has. Her CT scan is in two days and I’ll get to find out exactly how advanced the bone cancer is. I’m hoping the can operate but I’m preparing myself for the worse. She’s to big to live with only 3 legs and chemotherapy I don’t think I could put her through that. It’s gonna be a tough week. Thanks for asking about her. It means a lot

11 Likes

Fingers crossed for her! :worried:

5 Likes

Thank you. She’s only 8. Still a pup but it’s common in large breeds. I won’t ever be getting another pup once she’s gone as it’s heartbreaking seeing them that way

8 Likes

I hear you. It is a tough call for me. My boy brings so much good to my life, but it is going to be extremely difficult to say goodbye - and I know it isn’t too far off (he’s 13). I doubt I could love another creature as much as him - not sure if I want to try - but I probably will, some day.

5 Likes

I grow a auto that is 1:1 ratio CBD to THC. Here is a read up on her. It helps my daughter who has a terrible cyst disease in her spine. This has really helped her with her need for opiates she forgets her night time ones quite frequently.
About CBD 1:1 Silver Lime Haze Autoflower seeds
CBD 1:1 Silver Lime Haze Autoflower is a feminized CBD rich auto with a 1:1 ratio of CBD:THC. This auto grows from seed to harvest under 20 hours of daily light, taking around 65 days before she is ready to harvest. CBD and THC levels are around 9% each, the 1:1 ratio is currently the most popular choice with medical cannabis growers, and these buds come with a distinctive lemon/lime taste. The genetics come from crossing Silver Haze with CBD Compassion, the 1:1 selection was stabilised, feminized and made into an autoflowering variety. CBD 1:1 Silver Lime Haze Auto is easy enough for first time growers to produce a top quality harvest of CBD rich medical cannabis. She tends to reach around 75-110cm indoors with multiple blooms and good yields. The buds are often shaped like dense small garlic cloves and are coated with resin. Outdoors she takes around 90 days from seed to harvest and reaches around a metre tall. This variety is somewhat less psychoactive than the strongest Seed Stocker varieties, but it has a strong body stone and good physical effects for medical users. Highly recommended for medical growers wanting a reliable CBD rich auto. I hope this might help some one

11 Likes

I’m sorry to hear about your daughter. It must be heartbreaking for you. My only problem I have with THC is Jess my dog is around 8.5 - 9 stone. Mastiff are listed as the dogs with the strongest bite force out of any domestic dogs. Even though she is the most placid pet I’ve ever owned and has never even so much as growled at someone in a threatening way I’d still worry if the psychoactive elements of THC would “change” her. Although I love her like a daughter I’d never put anyone at risk by getting her “stoned” so to speak.

3 Likes

No her demeanor will be just fine. The most we do is get a tiny bit upset if someone raids our munchies. Your dog will love you brother. I have a small farm it makes sense it would help. I would not worry one bit. Thank you for the kind words there is nothing worse than one of your children are in pain.

4 Likes

This is a good conversation to have, I moved it from my auto thread to highlight the topic.

5 Likes

This is great now we can concentrate and see how it can help our four legged mates. I do believe they would love it if in pain or stress.

3 Likes

So sorry for the both of you…
I had to put down a 5 yr old Aussie this May. She had a horrible cancerous mouth tumor that was debulked ($1800 worth)…That lasted 11 months until it grew back with a vengeance…

She never really had bad pain, but the swelling and bleeding was a terrible site for an owner to see.
She walked in one day and gave me “that look” That was it and I took her in for a peaceful journey…

My vet was amazed that she lasted that long until I told her that I had made some RSO, and had been slowly treating her…(Nevada is legal for Humans, but not for a vet to administrator). The hardest part for me was that she continued to play and eat (soft food only) right until the end…

10 Likes

Sounds like she was happy and comfortable until the end, tha is to the RSO likely. :green_heart:

3 Likes

Well today is the day of her CT scan. I’m hoping they were mistaking when they diagnosed her condition via a an x-ray but to be fair it showed an obvious white mass on it. The CT scan will show and confirm how advanced it is. I know £800 - £1500 is a lot of money to pay but i owe her at least that for all the loyalty and love she has giving me for the past 8 years. I’ve decided I won’t prolong it if she’s in any pain so she will be coming home for a week to say goodbye then I’ll do what needs to be done.
I’ll pop back later and update with her results.
Thanks @ReikoX for giving this it’s own thread. Hopefully it can help other that’s in the same situation as im in.

15 Likes

What a beautiful girl you have there matey. My thoughts are with you and your family.

4 Likes

Wishing you and your friend the best.

3 Likes