TresBundles' Grow Journal

I’m really excited about the Mastadon Kush. The other two varieties are from my brother’s stash and I’m pretty sure they’ll be good, but it’s hard to beat Master Kush x pre 98 Bubba. It just sounds like FlavorTown!

1 Like

During inspection before feeding time I found some big ol swollen calyxes that look pregnant!
That means my 5th try at reversing might have worked!

she got dusted maybe 2 weeks ago, I’m not sure as I was convinced it wouldn’t work again.

But I do think there are going to be a few seeds in there! I’m going to hit her with the rest of the pollen sacs I have left and hope for a few more!

Here’s the rest of the crusty bunch of ladies. The sulphur leaves a goofy residue but it seems to eradicate my mildew.
After i dust the little seed experiment, they’ll all get a spray of some clean water. :man_farmer: :man_dancing:

14 Likes

Got the flower tent all tied down and bent. Also pollinated the two Florida Strawberries/Lovin’s Cherry Chem with the fem pollen from the reversed Florida Strawberries momma.

6 Afghan x Skeet Skeet have germinated out of 7 that @BirD kindly sent me. I can’t wait for these babies :slight_smile:

(3 days ago, now they’re in cups)
Enjoy your beautiful day and thanks for stopping by! :man_farmer: :man_dancing: :nerd_face:

11 Likes

It seems you all like numbers and data, so I’ll go a bit more in depth with what I’m working with.
Flowering: 4’x8’x80" tent that I only use one side of at the moment.
(2) Mars Hydro TS 100 (150W ea.) and (4) SZHLUX bar lights (70W ea.)
I flower in 5-gallon fabric pots with Coco Coir and 20% Perlite.
Nutrients: I switched from Jack’s 321 to Megacrop 2-part mostly because it comes in smaller bags and I don’t need to add Epsom Salts and has a bit of Silica.
-In full bloom I do 4.2 grams/gallon Megacrop- 1.5 grams/gallon Calcium Nitrate.
-Using @monkeyman 's recipes for Terpinator (4-8ml/gal) and Snowstorm Ultra (5ml/gal)-
-(1-2g/gallon) of Sweet Candy (Greenleaf Nutrients PK booster with fulvic, humic, kelp and some goodies.)
-(1.5g/gallon) CalMag Pro (Greenleaf also) as needed.

I will add my Veg situation in a few and the breakdown of the strains I’m running. :man_dancing: :seedling:
stoned

6 Likes

The girls are starting to stack flowers

And the seedlings are getting stronger! Guess which one is the Mastodon Kush! :deciduous_tree:

11 Likes

Hello, Overgrow! I chose to feature one strain at a time on the next couple posts to show what I have flowering.
First up: Florida Strawberries

I love the taste of this plant. I’ve only grown two out- one was a male that I still have and the other is this lady. We have a bunch of her clones for outside this summer, and I’m flowering out the momma. I’ve flowered that cut out twice and am on my third.

This is her from last run

It tastes like bad breath :grimacing: and those little dark limes.
I’m not a big fan of citrus terps, but this is subdued and really pleasant. The high is a bit racier than what I usually like, but the taste is there!

Here she is today at week 4ish (I think I put her in on the 28th of April, maybe a few days earlier.)

I reversed one of her clones and have been sprinkling the whole damn tent with pollen!

Next Up is Memberberries!

16 Likes

Beautiful plants :kissing_heart:, love the Buddha detail … :grin:

2 Likes

Thank you! :star_struck:, I have a Buddha in every growspace, keeps me grounded lol. :rofl:

2 Likes

The next strain I have going is Memberberries!
I only grew one seed of this beautiful plant out of curiosity. I’m very glad that I did.

The pheno I got grows stocky with big fat dark green leaves. It turns a dark purple almost black in spots that are most exposed to light(it seems).

this is her from a couple grows ago.

She smells like berry, pine, some sort of astringent fruit rind and a hint of polymer clay or Liquid nails.
This time around I just flipped a clone to test pollen from the reversed Florida Strawberries.

Here she is today a little dried out. I’ll probably give her 2 more weeks to make some big fat seeds.
flower tent update. Everything’s putting on weight and starting to drink a lot more. The two IDGAF plants are completely different and both mutants in different ways.
next time…IDGAF from LitFarms!

Thanks for stopping in and I hope you all have a great Memorial Day weekend!

16 Likes

Hey man those plants are looking nice. good job!!!
Looks like you have some nice strains going.

Keep up the great work✌️

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words! I wish I was in Canada and I’d be running some of your cuts lol! :star_struck:

1 Like

No prob man, your a good grower especially fr only growing 2 years!!.
Your in the mecca land of cuts, you can order from the big clone nursery like Node can’t you?

2 Likes

Looks great plants sure look happy .

1 Like

Honestly I’ve never tried. I’m not sure how that works in the US

I think I read somewhere at least one of those Awsome nursery ship but I’m not 100% sure if it’s true. You would just have to email or call I guess.
I don’t think purple city genetics does but I thought maybe nodes lab would or cltvtd. I think there’s a bunch of good ones I would check out if I lived in the states.
They go through tons of seeds finding these cuts.
Alot more than I can ever go through

1 Like

Today we have LitFarms IDGAF !
A cross between Watermelon OG and Plum Wine

I got 2/4 females and kept some pollen from the squattest male. I don’t know much about this strain, but it’s been relatively easy to grow. The plants are vigorous and have huge leaves.
Both of the females I have are odd looking plants.

Most of the buds on #1 have crown shaped growths, she’s also pretty foxtaily. Smells a little chocolatey and faint bubblegum.

I’m probably not going to keep her unless the smoke is exceptional.

But #2 is a fat hog of a beast with knuckley buds and bud growth on leaf petioles.

She doesn’t smell too much like anything specific yet, oily/hashy smell with no sweet or spicey odors.

And a group shot of the flowering girls.
Sorry the post isn’t longer but it’s mostly growing itself at this point lol :partying_face:

Next time I’ll get into the two crosses I have been working on. Florida Strawberries X Lovin’s Cherry Chem and Logcake: (Lemon Cherry Gelato X (White OG x Triangle Kush)!

Thanks for stoppin in :man_dancing: :man_farmer:

15 Likes

Disappointing day in the garden today. I found some male flowers popping out of the strain I was going to feature next.

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth: I chopped them down, I don’t play that sh!t.

I did (maybe still do) have a light leak that I thought I addressed. They also got pretty dry around week 2 of flower, that may have stressed them to be jerks.
Farts! I was pumped about these ladies, but I can’t have them trying to make seeds in the last couple weeks here. The seeds I shuck from these will be fed to the birds :bird:.
I have to make sure I have this leak situation under control before I make final judgement on the seeds these grew from. Regardless, they did throw nanners so I won’t be using this cross to make any new seeds.
Without further ado… Florida Strawberries x Lovin’s Cherry Chem.

The momma is the Jungle Boys Fl. Strawberries (as above)

and the poppa was a Silly Wonka’s Golden Beans (Ethos) Lovin’s Cherry Chem.

The cherry chem was supposed to be fem, but I got a male and thought it was a sign!
He may have been a pistillate male as I didn’t even know that was a thing at that point (and got culled after I collected pollen). Now I know to try to go full-term with a male before I go chucking pollen around.

here she is: #2 about 2 weeks ago. Both were very similar in growth, tight node spacing, nothing to complain about.
They smell very strongly of cherry Ludens and lantern fuel. The cherry chem is definitely dominant. I don’t smell anything yet that carried over from the Fl Strawberries. They’re hung up now drying and I’ll do a smoke report in a couple weeks.

So here’s a couple shots of some boy parts:

I’m not super thrilled about this, but next post will be my favorite: Logcake!
(Lemon Cherry Gelato x Con Leche [Triangle Kush x White OG])

11 Likes

Hello, Overgrow!
After last post’s bummer I had to take a few days to recompose myself. I’m not very good with showing all my failures, but I’ll get used to it! I had high hopes for those seeds and I’m not sure what to do…run a few more or chalk them up as being prone to display intersex traits? I have too many cool things to run, I can’t waste my time on dead ends.

So here is my favorite smoke that I have had in the garden: Logcake!

Some of the earliest seeds we were able to dig up when we first decided to grow were from a “grey market” baggie of Lemon Cherry Gelato. There were two seeds in the discounted bag and they both germinated. Both plants were beautiful ladies and I assumed the seeds to be S1s. Whoever the father was, he was a cool guy.
I learned to clone on this plant and took lots of cuttings over the next few months.
We had way too many males from a pack of Swamp Boys Con Leche and felt we needed to do something with the pollen.
At that point, the LCG was my favorite, so it was a no brainer. Especially after failed plans of crossing LCG with Wedding Cake reversed pollen.(I was already stuck on the name as it’s a family dessert.)
So, Logcake was born and added a whole bunch of kush back into the Gelato. There are some green phenos that are squat and kushy- then there are the dark, lanky Gelato leaning ones and a few in between. I’m finishing up #11 right now and all the plants were just great smoke if not the best yielding.

Here’s the lineage…lots of kushes in there. :partying_face:

Lemon Cherry Gelato

Con Leche

Screensh222ot 2022-06-14 225415

Here is Logcake #8 and #9 at about day 60 flower a few months back.

And here is Logcake #11 at day 49 of flower:

I’m still sifting through the beans, but I’ve found a couple keepers so far. This #11 is a standout with a strong lemon kush and funk vapors coming from it. This might be the one that I use to make seeds. Gotta smoke it first, though!

I’m pretty pumped about the garden, can’t wait to get some fresh smoke and get the next round in there.

A group shot of the flowering girls.

And this mound of buds here showing some fade.

Next time I’ll go further into my Veg. situation.

Thanks for stopping in :man_dancing: :man_farmer:

13 Likes

I’ve got 26 Logcake seeds left. :deciduous_tree:The first person to claim them can have a 6 pack if you promise to grow them or give them to someone who will. :crazy_face:

9 Likes

Wow dude. I found your journal and got caught up. Looking very nice in your garden.

4 Likes