TrevorLahey's Low Budget Growing Part 4: "The Hunger Games"

looking good!!

and damn near there now!

5 Likes

Proof it doesnt take a bunch of fancy equipment and toys to grow quality medicine. :+1::seedling:

12 Likes

Day 46

19 Likes

Simply beautiful Trevor! I love how you capture their growth so well…can almost smell them through the screen :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Thanks so much @MomOnTheRun!! I’m very excited for harvest I wish I could share this smell with everyone it’s like grape pixie stix!

5 Likes

I tried scratching my screen for the smell but that didn’t work! They look great bro! Must be tempting to pluck one of those for a taste test! How much longer you thinking? I don’t have a trained eye yet

5 Likes

2.5 - 3 weeks left on them, still gonna fatten up plenty

4 Likes

Yes very tempting, good thing I have my outdoor crop to get me through until these are done :wink:

4 Likes

Day 48

18 Likes

looking great @TrevorLahey

3 Likes

Day 51

Figured I’d take a break for a few days to show the difference 3 days can make at this point in flower.

21 Likes

Wow, those Dark Devils are beautiful can’t imagine what another week will do. Lmfao.

6 Likes

I told them what you said and they blushed :wink: haha

7 Likes

Day 54

Photo dump!

22 Likes

Still a ways to go on those. Looking good so far.
:+1::seedling:

5 Likes

Day 56

:smile:

15 Likes

Day 57

Pistils have come to a halt, just watching them turn and recede now. Life is good! Finishing them out on a small dose of MegaCrop

19 Likes

Hell yeah, end is almost here

7 Likes

looking good brother. im curious to see how this turns out.

6 Likes

Day 58

Playing around with a macro lens, I’ll get better at taking these shots I promise!

20 Likes