TrevorLahey's Low Budget Growing Part 4: "The Hunger Games"

Day 43

This tripolate fascinates me to no end:

13 Likes

Day 46

Raised the light up its final 6 inches. Some pruning day to day but I’m getting nowhere on pruning lol they’re just really bushy this round.

16 Likes

Day 47

19 Likes

Look at all them purples!!

4 Likes

2 very purple DD phenos, no red phenos this round. The tripolate is just starting to show small patches of purple.

As for the Purple Kush, I’ve not yet had any purple phenos from this breeder, but its still got a while before its finished so it might pop up a bit late.

7 Likes

Day 48

13 Likes

Day 49

19 Likes

Look at that canopy!! Wooo!!

Getting so close i can smell that devil scent through my phone

5 Likes

Day 50

Looking nifty at day fifty!

17 Likes

Damn! They are looking awesome!!! I have a few more small seed runs to do then I hope to fill my space like that! Great job!!

2 Likes

@MomOnTheRun I cant wait to see you fill up your cab. So much wasted space lol.

These plants could use some pruning badly but life is kinda busy right now so they’re basically on auto pilot.

Some are going to be really late finishers like the Purple Kush in the back right so I’m trying to figure out a new space to start my next round in while everything finishes.

3 Likes

That front right sure is wisping out, still looks like it will have good trichome coverage for whats there.

Cool. Gonna probably be a larfy mess at the end, but will get the job done.

4 Likes

It’s a funny looking plant wait til harvest when i get some good side shots in because it looks like this all throughout the plant.

For harvest with larfy stuff like this I pinch the stem at the base and pull and buds all just fall off. So wont be that messy, but yield will be meh.

All 4 of my plants have a unique personality this round, it’s fun!

4 Likes

Nifty indeed buddy! Nifty Fifty!

2 Likes

Day 51

Some defoliating and tucking. Barely made a dent but every bit counts.

The tripolate is looking all kinds of weird lol

And the purple kush is quite the Bush

12 Likes

Day 52

Sorry for the lack of order and descriptions I have to batch resize my photos because they are too big and things just end up random when I upload.

17 Likes

Will be able to make a broom out of the one , not sure how good it would do throwing trichomes when you do lol well can always make resin out of that one if it isn’t good for smoke. Other one is solid though, for all i would start opening up the lowers to light just to maximize as much as you can budsites vs the light they are still receiving.

3 Likes

Cool purple one you have there, T-Bag :+1:

3 Likes

@Mr.Sparkle

Yes absolutely due for more pruning maybe get it done over the weekend.

@Scissor-Hanz

8 Likes

Day 57

Been a busy week girls are suffering for it. They’re alive and kicking though! Thinking back left DD will be done right on time.

18 Likes