TrevorLahey's Low Budget Growing Part 4: "The Hunger Games"

Thanks @HappyHemper @AUM they’ve been doing all the work while I’ve been neglecting them :confused:

Day 28

I gotta get these tops flopped down asap!

15 Likes

Day 29

Training Day!

And I don’t know wtf to do about this one lol

15 Likes

Looking good! :+1: :heart: Infact I have done it again too ( Wooohh i am laughing right lol now cause this song comes to my head … hahhahhhaaaa lol) ok, muster,mhfgmfh… ok I have lollipopping done again… hihii … this time more subtle and intuitive feeling what the plant need :wink:

2 Likes

Day 30

Happy New Year everyone!

First pics of 2019!

15 Likes

Day 31

15 Likes

Day 32

Upped feed back up to 950ppm from 800ppm now that the curling a d tip burn is mostly gone. Will keep an eye in case it’s still too much.

18 Likes

Day 33

Flopped a couple more tops down, so it looks a little less full today but give it a few hours they’ll be back to normal.

15 Likes

Looking really good☺️
This is why I love indoor grows!:heart:
Year round harvests if you want

2 Likes

Day 34

They sure are taking off! Getting lots of lowers up top now, buds are starting to turn purple too :slight_smile:

We are pretty much at the half way point here, and I’m impressed as always that these plants are only a month old. Autos are a hell of a lot of fun!

17 Likes

Fun and sometimes really hard work to control as they just take off. Your girls are looking healthy but I think your training is far from over :laughing: good luck.

3 Likes

Haha for sure! These still got another two weeks of stretch in em, gonna have to get creative!

3 Likes

2 weeks and most autos do a inch a day :rofl: bend and snap :+1:

3 Likes

Day 37

Missed last couple updates, they got crazy stretchy so floptek has been working overtime.

And a close look at the Purple Kush that’s been lurking in the back right. Looks like its started to flower, will check on it again in a few weeks haha.

13 Likes

Day 38

Stretching has slowed considerably, now they just gotta get fat and finished :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Yeah baby!!! Someday, i’ll have the nerve to fill my micro-cabinet up like you and Mr Sparkle…way to overgrow!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Day 40

14 Likes

Some purple :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Hell yeah! I have noticed in the last few posts its been looking dark. Nice one :+1:

2 Likes

Day 41

And check out this crazy trifoliate expression in this plant:

17 Likes

Day 42

14 Likes