TrevorLahey's Low Budget Growing Part 4: "The Hunger Games"

Well, really heavy rain took one of my plants out last year, but a normal rainy day never hurt anything!

5 Likes

Day 91

Just waiting on these Purple Kush Auto to finish. Went too hard on feed for about a week and they got crazy nute burn but they’re smelling awesome and looking fat.

14 Likes

These are gonna be huge come October

12 Likes

Got some seedlings transplanted. Had to wait til late afternoon as the sun was very intense here today

8 Likes

Day 92

Hey here’s a video of the Auto Purple Kush

9 Likes

Got some more seedlings in

9 Likes

Day 93

12 Likes

Looks like you got it covered, both indoors and out…:+1:

Everything looks great TL…

Peace
DaFozz

2 Likes

Day 95

Some neat pink/purple coloration. Almost looks like budrot but upon closer look

Its showing on other buds too in various ways.

13 Likes

Started next round. 4x F.A.M from @ReikoX, 1x Dark Spark, 2x Easy D and 3x Da Green from @Mr.Sparkle

I am going back to 3L pots as the 16oz were hard to manage. My best results came from this pot size so am going to stick to my guns for this round.

We wont call this day one, give it a few days for everyone to sprout and find their feet and then we will start the countdown.

10 Likes

Day 98

15 Likes

My goodness @TrevorLahey you are absolutely killing it with those screw ins. Giving me hope that I may be able to afford to grow after all. I’m being gifted a cheap led from Amazon that my cousin isn’t using but I didn’t expect much from it but it seems if I use it along say 6 9w screw ins, I could have a nice flower chamber after all.

Thanks for the inspiration.

5 Likes

So update on what’s been going on.

Last round ended up being an almost total loss.

Both plants had a serious case of mold, and most had to be thrown away and/or frozen wet to make concentrates. There was easily 250-300g here…

Pretty devastating, and I’m still trying to wrap my head around it without getting discouraged. The cabinet is also completely ruined, mold started growing all throughout the bottom intake area.

I have since purchased a 2x4 grow tent, but currently cant use it until my basement is completely gutted and sanitized. Also have to reconfigure lighting to get something that works well in a 2x4 space.

I apologize for lack of updates as I really didnt know how to come on here and talk about it without having to relive the whole ordeal again.

Here’s what else is going on:

My outdoor garden

My closet which is running Sparks and F.A.M autos for now. Hoping to move a lot of these to my tent when it’s ready.

Slow start, and they are pretty regularly 30C or higher temp wise.

10 Likes

Sorry to hear that Trevor, there is always something waiting to blind side you. Nothing worse than getting to the end of a grow and it goes tits up on ya.

Painted Fire has just had the same problem, seems like we have to be more vigalant with this weather we are now getting.

Your outside plants look great, I have 4 of ReikoX auto’s outside and they are loving it.

5 Likes

It’s the game we play, I suppose. Hopefully we have a good summer and no end of season problems. Somethings gotta go right, right?

4 Likes

Hopefully the weather will be more cooperative for fall and the crappy cold weather doesn’t arrive until late October so we can all get a good outside harvest.

2 Likes

Fuckin shitty dicks man, that’s some booshit. Glad to see you’re not down and out though bud I’ll cross my fingers and toes for this run :crossed_fingers:t2::100:

2 Likes

Makes for some good dabs though

5 Likes

Outdoor Fun

Autos showing some progress as well

17 Likes

Love seeing your outdoor babies, but you know I’m jaded lol They are looking great! Sorry about the mold. I probably would have cried.

4 Likes