TrevorLahey's Low Budget Growing Part 4: "The Hunger Games"

Wow Trevor, those beauties are awesome! Great Job! :heart:

2 Likes

@beacher They’re in 3L pots lol

@HaRdRoC This is the samsung phone app, once you record a video you can create a gif of it and loop it however you want. Its neat.

5 Likes

Nice. It’s crazy how big they can get in small pots with coco.

3 Likes

Yeah it never ceases to amaze me.

Its precisely why I have to go 3gal for my living soil run, I love big autos!

4 Likes

I know me too, it’s so foreign after years of promix haha

2 Likes

The mix of colour’s is nothing else than mesmerising! Beautiful <3

2 Likes

Day 72

FAM tent

Spark Closet

10 Likes

Looking good Trev, already ruing the day you found that ap, started getting motion sickness watching it lol.

4 Likes

Ughh… some visitors on my outdoor plants.

The Durbans are all getting hammered by the fuckers…

Cold snap coming in tonight, so dont really feel comfortable spraying.

Fuckkkk

6 Likes

Fucking sucks dick having bugs man… currently in a fight with some spider mites right now I still manage to find the odd one or two every day and the invasion has only just begun :rage:

Stopped by to ask ya about your little blue fan bro. Is that a 6” fan or is that smaller? And do you have a link? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: grow looks badboy an all bro :+1:t2:

2 Likes

The fan was bought at an outlet type store for $4. Every time I stop in I buy another. They are 4" and run off 5v USB and slip in nicely to tent poles. I have an 8" one too in there of the same type/brand!

Comfort Zone is the brand.

And yeah on the bugs. I always have aphids outside and part of an effective IPM is accepting this, but this is the worst I’ve seen them I got nymphs all over my best plants and it’s happening fast. Leaves are yellowing and plants are doing weird stuff from.being sapped.

Going to chop the Cali-O x Durban as it’s pretty much done and is also the most badly affected. Will give the others room to breathe too.

Going to try washing them as suggested by others.

Looking at you @Jetdro !! Lol

10 Likes

Well no lemon juice, no buckets, no baking soda, no money to buy any, no gas in the car to go get it anyway.

Gotta hose it down I guess

Honestly it didnt look to hurt them at all and everything was dry 10 minutes later. Still gonna chop chop.

Then I went and started inspecting my other plants and now I see they got it bad too, every one of them.

I’m in the process of defoliating all the durbans then I’m gonna hose them down, spray them with end-all and move them back in.

10 Likes

You may spray the shit out of them with that water…not hurting a thing. You can spray them very aggressively too, just not hard enough to blow leafs off…your not blowing off any goodness…

7 Likes

Found some buckets so figured I’d give all my branches a few dunks too.

Amazing the crap that comes off the plant when you do this.

Found a few patches of rot too but nothing catastrophic.

All trimmed up, more here than I thought. Nice fat thick buds too.

The wash seems to have worked good but I’ve run out of time in the day now to work on my other sick plants :confused:

10 Likes

Did you say a storm was coming? Maybe it will drown them

5 Likes

Do you dry your plants on the washing line, or is that just for the pictures?

2 Likes

@Meesh no storm, just a cold snap coming in that might hurt em overnight.

Not to mention I gotta be in Halifax tomorrow for most of the day so wont be able to get back to work on my other plants.

Joys of outdoor growing I suppose.

@Shadey I was just using that line to hang/dry as I worked. The first branches were pretty much dry by the time I was done so mother nature did a pretty good job on her own drying them.

Got them hanging up in my camper now with a fan blowing on them. No way am I taking these in the house lol.

Not bad though, all the buds are big and uniform in size and pretty weighty.

7 Likes

All trimmed up

Big buds here, I like it! Smells good too!

13 Likes

Congrats man, 20 and more

4 Likes

Tent update!!

Gonna chop the one on the right real soon. One on the left probably too.

Gotta get things ready for next round, might even be a @Zoey light in here in the future, ya never know… lol

11 Likes