TrevorLahey's Low Budget Growing Part 5: "The Ghost and the Darkness"

Thanks guys!

Hey gotta keep moving forward I’ve had enough heartbreak in my grows that I’ve become pretty good at dealing with both the ups and downs.

I’m just excited to get some plants growing in these pots.

13 Likes

What is going in there ???

2 Likes

All autos, got 6x Dark Sparks, 2x Dark Devil x Sugar Black Rose, and 1x AK47 soaking, of which I’m hoping for 4-6 good, vigorous plants to fill out a canopy.

I also am going to try perlite added to two pots for experimentation.

Coco was pre-wet with 6.0 pH water and calimagic at 1ml/L, I havent been pre-wetting my coco and I fear that has contributed to a few stunted seedlings recently, so adjusting for that this time around.

9 Likes

Nice line up! I need to throw down some Dark Sparks soon myself!!

3 Likes

Congrats on the whole new setup man, double the fun!!
Girls came around nicely and stacking well now too!

4 Likes

Day 35

GTxSBR

Dark Sparks

Noticing alot of purpling of the leaves on both strains, it’s pretty cool in the tent at about 20C, but also have been feeding them pretty heavy at 2.0 EC.

14 Likes

17 Likes

You’ve really turned the corner on these - they are looking great :astonished:

3 Likes

What ratio do you plan to use? 20%?
I’ve added more to promix and liked the results

2 Likes

Looking great man, nice trich’s and colors happening in there.
Love the growth patterns of the 2 middle ones. What are they?

3 Likes

Looking great Trev! I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your diary and look forward to the rest of the grow.

1 Like

Thanks guys!

@Foreigner I wasnt exact, but added one 16oz solo cup of perlite per ~3L of soil. Figured it was worth a try.

@HaRdRoC The two in the middle are Ghost Toof x Sugar Black Rose by @ReikoX, they have an awesome structure and produce some dense fat nugs.

5 Likes

Yea man, they sure do, they almost look topped

2 Likes

Just a lot of tucking on these, they were so short and bushy early on I just pulled the little side branches in between the fingers of the lower leaves and everything just leveled out. Last round I didnt do this and the main got too tall and I had to flop it over.

3 Likes

That sounds close to 20%
I just eyeball it too.

2 Likes

Seeds are in their pots! Let’s go let’s go!

16 Likes

Looks very OCD Trev lol, you need another hygrometer on the left its all out of balance :wink::smirk:

Does it feel like Christmas when you were a kid, excited to see what Santa has brought you?

Edit you could put it in the middle in front of the single bucket, it wont mess up the Feng Shoi.

10 Likes

Day 36

I walked into my house today from outside and it smelled like someone killed a skunk in my house!

Well I had installed a Y fitting yesterday so I can run both tents through the same exhaust, but just taped off one end as I havent connected the new tent to it yet, and the tape blew off… lol

So this tells me 2 things, my exhaust system is working good (good enough to blow the tape off haha)… and I got some dank weed incoming!

15 Likes

Dont even say such things, I already had regrets posting the pic without the afforementioned hygrometer adjustment.

5 Likes

Yeah its starting to annoy me every time I look at it now :persevere:

4 Likes