Triangle Kush and her crosses (What's your favorite flavor?)

I wish I had collected more when I had it. I’m hoping I’ll have enough to do the two or three pollinations I have planned. So far everything crossed with CJ is really nice.

3 Likes

Triangle x zkittlez from csi was way good. Short flower time nice sweet og kush.

2 Likes

Fully seeded.

17 Likes

Seeded by ???

Good question! Inquiring minds want to know

RIL Diesel. @Jetdro & @Emeraldgreen

9 Likes

Favorite tk cross I’ve had has been @anonymous4289’s black snow, I grew a couple Espiritu sanctums and triangle poisons from goat and monkey awhile back, both were really good smoke, but they weren not mold resistant (this may have beeen because I was trying to do organics indoors and having nearly 100gallons of soil indoors in the summer in the south was dumb and I shouldn’t have done it.

4 Likes

Hello Ogers,

have made Phone Home F2s and open for trade again other TK Crosses.

Best wishes

Bud

10 Likes

That’s ridiculous. I’ll make S1’s and give you 20 for half that price.

2 Likes

Easier said then done. Its notoriously hard to reverse and get viable pollen.

Yes I’ve heard, but I’m going to try. Just bought silver nitrate and sodium thiosulfate. If it doesn’t work, I’ll gift 10 packs fem’d Chimera #3 x TK. :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

You going to post your attempts in this thread?

In my grow diary. It’s gonna be a busy new year for me. Working TK(maybe) and Chimera #3 reverses, (Top Dawg’s Sour d bx3 x Albany Sour d) x Albany Sour d, and a few other surprises.

5 Likes

Sour gooodness :yum::yum::yum:

I’ve got some golden triangle and black triangle. Getting ready to pop em.

8 Likes

Those golden triangle are special!!!
If you find a male, ill gladly throw some pollen on my gt lady.

3 Likes

The most influential strain in my life.

You gonna f2 the golden triangle by any chance?

1 Like

We’re you looking for help testing? Or am I mid remembering

Will probably f2 both, just to be safe. Not sure what the demand is on these…but would be glad to share everything I’m making over the next few months.

7 Likes