Trichome Jungle's Cherry Soul + Dinafem's Critical Cheese!

Welcome!

I decided to start a separate grow log for this run, away from my main journals on here
Main Journal
I’ll still be updating on there too, and all the previous, more indepth info on my setup can be found there.

But heres the basics for this grow.

Back:
x2 Cherry Soul (Cherry Cookies x Soulmate)
Soulmate is my all time favourite of the Bodhi gear I’ve grown, and I cant wait to see what flavours and aromas it brings to these.
But go check out some of Banana Man’s work if you haven’t already.
He was kind enough to hook me up with these seeds after I won a competition on his IG.

Front:
x2 Critical Cheese from Dinafem. Dinafem as many know, are no more. They were the makers of one of my absolute favourite strains. Purple Orange CBD.
With their seeds no longer in production, when I found these in a headshop on my travels last year, I had to pick them up.

Indoor tent (.75m x .75m x1.2m)
DIY LED lights (X8 TCI strips 23w per)
12litre pots (roughly 3US Gal)
New Horizons compost, with added amendments from Dr Forest
Not sponsored, but highly recommended!

These seeds were started about 2 weeks ago now, via the classic 24hr soak and toilet paper method.
They’ve spent their time on the windowsill as I have to dry my harvests in the tent I grow in, which meant I’ve had to bury the stems a little when I up potted these.

Hoping to let these go about another 2-3 weeks in veg and then I’ll be flipping to flower for aprox 9 weeks, in time to harvest a few days before Xmas and have some lovely smoke to see in the new year!

I’m sure to have forgotten some important information :thinking:
If its that important, I’ll remember and add it later haha

:v:

10 Likes

All four have settled in nicely, despite missing a Watering by a day or two while I’ve been away. Theyve just been getting plain water PHd to 6.3.
Last week i added about an inch layer of worm casting and topped them off with barley straw mulch.

Front right Critical Cheese i have topped once all the others are untopped at the moment.

2 Likes

Only a few more days until the flip to flower.
These have to be down beofr Xmas so time is ticking! Hoping to take them at 9 weeks.

Gave them their first feed yesterday with a vloom booster in anticipation of the flip to flower.

Full tent shot.

Cherry Soul 1

Cherry Soul 2

Critical Cheese 1

Critical Cheese 2

1 Like