Trichome shots!

Taken two days ago.

5 Likes

A few pictures of my drying Swashbuckler.

Untrimmed

11 Likes

That’s looking like it’s going to be a nice smoke! Please let me know with a smoke report down the road.Great color variations there wow.
Cheers

1 Like

No problem man. I’ll get some cured pics and a smoke report up. That are 4 genos to try.

It’s a hard life sometimes :smile:

2 Likes

Blue moon Rocks from BOG

14 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Ready to harvest? Post your pics and get advise :cherry_blossom:

GrassFire OG #2 day 50 of flower.

13 Likes

Your grass is always on fire. Never know a more fitting name.

Keep killing it man

3 Likes

23 Likes

What are you doing to us @crazyben. I am in seventh heaven. Those are some great photos.

3 Likes

thanx man

4 Likes

So cheap too. I will have to get one when the time comes.

1 Like

Hey brother @crazyben. Do you have a link for this amazing little photo product? Thanx…:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

sure

This one is 1000x Zoom, I have only 500x. today I would be choose one with a hard stand. And if possible, something with better software… I must run it on old pc with Win Vista, on my new machine with W10 doesnt work correctly. So look for something with support for new operating systems

2 Likes

I have/had the same one. It takes really great pics, but the software sucks if you are running windows. I was never able to get it working reliably, and it quit working altogether last week. Im looking for a new one that will work better on a windows 10 system, but have not picked one out yet…

3 Likes

Thank you my friend. Will check it out. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

These microscopes work with android phones if otg is supported by your phone. You obviously also need an otg cable that are cheap enough to buy from flea bay also. :+1:

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Ready to harvest? Post

GrassFire OG #1 day 39 of flower.

13 Likes

My diesel auto

12 Likes