Trichome shots!

Does touching buds knock trichomes off? When trimming should you be concerned about only touching the stem?

1 Like

only hold bud by stem and wear laytex gloves when finish trimming put gloves in frezer then tri will come off gloves easy and do not for get to scrape scissors for hash!!

3 Likes

30 Likes

Still early in flower, but the OC has started to show a nice little forest of trichs. Looking forward to how this girl turns out.

9 Likes

what. is. this? Lol

super pretty and not too dark in the purples.

1 Like

as am I!

that thing is exploding with trichs and it’s still so early!!

what’s the snoot like on that? super lemony ?

1 Like

You sir can just get outa here with that shit! That is absolutely gorgeous! I think I came a little! :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

It looks like raspberry ripple ice cream :rofl::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I don’t know if anyone answered you, but “trichome” means plant hair. . . The thc trichomes are the ball on top headed ones, the other more hair like trichomes have little to no thc, and is mostly found on leaves and stalks, I can’t remember what the primary purpose of them are but I believe it’s for transpiration , but don’t quote me
Oh and I guess @MisticHaze should know too

1 Like

Best I can get on my phone

Here’s another little branch

4 Likes

Phone pics. Frosty though. Amirite?

15 Likes

damn right!

still good pics!

3 Likes

10 Likes

I have never grown such a frosty plant in my life! Is it genetics, technique, or both? I hope to grow plants like that when I grow up! :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Hell, I’m so intimidated now that I don’t feel like posting anything about my pathetic grow. :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Lol…not sure if sarcasm so post up the pics and let us decide

1 Like

I know how you feel, but suck it up and post anyway :slight_smile:

1 Like

Starting to see some amber but it’s not even close on the rest of the plant but she’s getting there, not too bad for less than 3 hours of direct sunlight

Happy growing guys

8 Likes

I have no words bro except one. The longest word in the English language which originated in Texas.
Sheiiiiiiiiiiitt! That’s gorgeous! :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

First time trying to capture some closeups of one week cured, white widow. This is the only one that even came close to being presentable. It is not good at all.

regards,

mike28086

8 Likes