Trichome shots!

Here is a pic from my first plant ever! Never thought this day would come, that I would be growing.

Common baby get some ambers for daddy.

9 Likes

Looking good man!

Lot of cloudy

4 Likes

I realize it was not directed at anyone, that was the beauty of this ‘cut’. It came when I was not expecting it, I was interested in finding more about this incredible macro zoom lens, what could it be? Some $2,000.00 piece of tech, with 100’s of hours of post processing included, no… It, most likely was “glass dildos”, with possibly some claymation processing involved.

regards,

mike28086

3 Likes

For sure hahaha

Yea that macro lens is expensive… but I want it l

4 Likes

11 Likes

I just recently discovered the magnifier feature on my iPhone camera. The problem is need a steadier hand.

14 Likes

I understand how you feel. I have a Pentax K-r DSLR, with a manual extension tube set, but no external flash. So… therefore, I can get close, good and close, but I do not have enough light and what I manually focus on does not match up to what is on the view screen or the image that is actually taken. Go figure? I can not get it to match up, no matter what I do?

regards,

mike28086

1 Like

GG4ish a couple days ago, theya re in the dark for another 24 hours and then CHOP!

15 Likes

All of the pictures that follow are of DreamStar #4 (SC Blue Dream x Stardawg) bred by Dankonomics Genetics, and were run about 75 days by me.

11 Likes

12 Likes

10 Likes

17 Likes

First grow in 20 years nearing harvest.
Dutch Passion Auto Feminised Durban Poison.
Picture taken almost 11 weeks from germination.
Grown in coco with coco nutes (A+B, PK13/14 and Boost), under Solstrips blend of 2700, 3500 and 5000 K.
Need a scope to get closer but from what I see I’m letting these drift a bit more before cutting.

and some deeper closeup shots

22 Likes

13 Likes

Wow! Amazing Shots everyone. Here is my Sour Diesel x BlackBerry O.G. Week 1 of cure taken this morning. Shots with Samsung 8 and Jewelers Loop held next to lens for approx 10x pics.

12 Likes

19 Likes

Pennywise F2

6 Likes

Those shots are fantastic @crazyben

2 Likes

Not really trich shots but an uppy closey of some dark spark purple

10 Likes

Is this å Purple strain ? I looking for seeds some in the end be happy Purple :joy::rofl::joy::yellow_heart::green_heart::heart:

1 Like