Trichome shots!

Interesting shot! Will all the heads on the trichomes shrink up eventually?

I’m pretty sure they all would to some extent, but indoor bud is less exposed to the elements and in a more stable environment so I would imagine there would be more intact trichomes than in my pics. Plus most of the guys in here are just better growers in general lol. Props to the other growers in this thread. I’m not worthy! LOL

3 Likes

Whoa! That’s some fuzzy peaches man! Good growin’ @MisticHaze. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

I think that if the plants survive to harvest, and the bud gets you hi or helps with the pain or what ever - then you ARE a success :smiley:

2 Likes

Gotta give credit to my friend, the actual grower (he’s not on here). I just bought the seeds, helped with watering, fed her my super soil, trimmed the buds, and researched curing. Oh and I let him use my soil amendments. Hmm, maybe I did grow it LMAO.

Naw, it was a mutual grow.

4 Likes

@Swampthing 's Icculus… it is worth the zoom. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

7 Likes

NEW LOUPE NEW LOUPE NEW LOUPE
Uploading…

1 Like

10 Likes

Wow! Nice shots. What loupe? Gotta link? :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

this exact one lol

2 Likes

Wake up Toasty! I don’t like peanut butter either! He’s an asshole! Took me a while. Respect… :cowboy_hat_face:
@toastyjakes

1 Like

Toast and jelly is where it’s at! I try to keep up but I’m old and very high ATM. One love bro! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Deep porch sitting with Porthole Pirate by @Swampthing.

2 Likes

an up close of grass money a week and a half into cut and cure

7 Likes

Sorry toasty. Did I barge on to your thread or am I in chat? Anyway…sorry bro. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

But I must say @toastyjakes, @Swampthing’s Pothole Pirate has me screwed to my porch chair! It is absolutely an Indica high. The G13 is definitely the dominant gene. The Hawaiian sativa is only there on the first couple of hits and to give you the “whiteys” occasionally while smoking. Taste is nothing really.
Thanx! :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Lol it’s all good oleskool, I dont mind… but you’re not in chat haha!

I love taste… I could care less most days about the “high” I want it to taste like I imagine the nutsack of a deity to taste

3 Likes

Sorry bro. I’ll go to discord and see what knuckle heads are on. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

all of them lol me included

2 Likes