Trichomes color - Need to borrow someones eyes

My “seeing eye dog” is out on vacation for a bit, and with my bad eye sight i cant really tell if the trichomes are clear/cloudy or cloudy / amber mix. They look cloudy on my end… Hope the pics are decent enough to tell

Uploading… Uploading… Uploading…

1 Like

I see mostly clear, some cloudy, but no amber yet.

2 Likes

I agree with @Scissor-Hanz, as well as a little more white hair than you probably want. What genetics are we looking at?

2 Likes

Tangie X Chocolope…

1 Like

I never went just by the hairs alone, i’ve always like to see what the trichomes told. I’ve had strains that said 10 weeks, and at 10 weeks they were no where near finished. This is a 9 week strain, and it’'s day 4 of week 8. Now it is possibly (and i’ve thought this for weeks) that i put down the wrong flower start date. I was curious at what the trichomes told me since there was so many white hairs pistils still… Ioss my glasses (my seeing eye dogs) a week ago and i cant find them lol.

Can you give me a fuesment on hiow long the have base on those images? It’s killing me

That’s why I asked the genetics. From what I remember chocolope has thai. Some good quick phenos but some longer ones too. Tough to say but with cloudy trichs like everyone agreed - you’re getting there.

2 Likes

BigPunkin I’d say you’re looking at at least 2-3 more weeks, are you giving it flowering nutrients? If not those could possibly make it finish up quicker, and make it produce more resin.

I found my glasses in my truck between the seat and the center console yesterday morning going to get breakfast…Since i was able to see the images clearly, I was guesstimating 2 weeks before seeing your post.

Yes, i’m giving her full strength Advance Nutrients: Sensi Bloom Coco…

1 Like

so this is Tangelope? I just grew some of that last year! Mine turned out more sativa, really nice coffee/herbal taste to it. I agree it needs more time based on the pistils, I want 75% of them turned gold before I’d even check the trichomes. (actually I’m too lazy to check the trichomes most of the time :grinning:)

2 Likes