Trick or Treat? Halloween Promo from Killabeez Seeds - Win Tastebudz Vanilla Frosting Seeds - 2 Prizes!

Halloween-Killabeez-seedbank.jpeg
Win 2 x Vanilla Frosting Seeds from Tastebudz. We have 2 Prizes in total to give away on this forum thread . To Enter, please leave a comment below. You can also participate on the other platforms listed on the main Trick or Treat Halloween promo post. We welcome your participation!

Please be creative and leave a halloween themed comment telling us which are your top 2 cannabis strains from the Killabeez Website (please don’t just copy other people’s comments as this will be detected and rejected!). We encourage you to take the time to browse the site instead of rushing through it. Originality is the way to win this comp!

Winners will be announced on THIS blog post around the 02nd Nov 2021 or thereabouts. Please don’t forget to check back then!
shot-1024x577.jpeg

We are pretty flat out right now sending orders off to happy customers, so apologies if we are a few days late***.*** Rules – We can only ship to the UK, Europe, USA, Canada & Australia.

6 Likes

Banana Mac, and blackberry moonrocks by anesia seem like they might help ward off the ghouls and ghosts… or maybe they’ll assimilate you and turn you into there personal grow slave for all eternity!..

2 Likes

Trick or Treat!

For my treat I’d like:

Mother Ape Shit Auto and MAC Flurry auto for me!

Loving me the autos and I dont want to quit!

1 Like

My two faves on the site are Wedding Cake and White Widow.
The cross of those two sound somewhat ghoulish.

1 Like

I will sit with my MIMOSA snacking EVODON BISCOTTI, with a touch of Vanilla, while I watch all the Witches, Ghouls and Ghost march by!

2 Likes

Gorilla glue auto from Fastbuds sounds like a good strain to turn you into a gorilla at midnight and smash a bunch of pumpkins. :crazy_face: (smashed pumpkins also benefit wildlife, I feed mine to the animals)
Purple lemonade auto from Fastbuds would be a good strain to relax with after scaring the trick or treaters on Halloween.
:japanese_goblin: :ghost: :scream_cat:

4 Likes

The OG Kush from Humboldt Seeds would be a good strain, and its from the emerald triangle, you never know what can happen inside of the triangle.

The Peach Puree CBD would also be very much needed after binging the entirety of the Halloween series. Really settle the thoughts of Michael Myers around every corner.

1 Like

I wanna white widow and a wedding cake and I want to germinate them with human blood and use a goat skull as a pot.

3 Likes

Keeping with the halloween theme monster mass from critical mass collective seems like it will frighten the life out of you with how fast she finishes 45 - 50 days.
Nightcrawler OG. Even the strain name has my skin crawling.
Good luck people :v:

critical mass auto because (in my experience) its oh so sweet, and not a trick, just a treat > : )))

Chocolate Skunk
Roll a blunt
Give me something good to hunt
If you don’t
I won’t care
Ill smoke my Glue Dream anywhere

1 Like

Sounds spooky, I’d be scared to try those seeds.:scream:

1 Like

Who ended up winning the promo?

Congratulations to the winners listed below, please follow the instructions at this bottom of this page to claim:

1. 420Mag: Morda Grown & TheStickyEst
  2. Facebook: John Coulthard
  3. OverGrow: GrowingInThePines & chronix
  4. This Blog: don.elo@comcast.net & rega0@aol.com

If you are winner you can claim your prize by sending an email to hi@killabeez-seedbank.co.uk . Ensure the email includes

• Proof of winning profile
  • Your full name and address including country

Please ensure you email us before nov 19th to claim your prize.

3 Likes