Tricoma Gold Genetics

Hi there!
We are very happy to join Overgrow, and hope you like our works.
Im a long time grower and since a bit im recollectin around interesting genetics, mixing and selecting mainly for bag appeal and the most ultimate flavors to keep up with whats new and make peeps happy!
Just in the last 5 years i started to put more time (and space) in making seeds and after talking and get supported by some cool peeps, me and my parthner decided to give it a name, a logo and some packages and here we are!
These are some of the genetics im sellin…
Seeds are guaranteed as far as germination and shipping

Here is our 2020 seed drop

Seeds are all regular , 12 x pack , 140 euros shippings included with UPS in 3 working days
we ship worldwide ina way or another ha! :pirate_flag:

24 Likes

There are sure some beautiful colors coming out of those ladies for sure. Good descriptions.

Gavlyn=gorgeous
Love the rainbow look as well

6 Likes

Thanks Thanks! As soon as i finish publish the list the idea was to givaway a pack of each genetic to regular members that are willing to document the grow with just a couple pics early late veg and early late flower!
Stay tuned!!! :green_heart:

13 Likes

Best of luck with your venture, mi amigo.
:+1:

6 Likes

Some interesting and unique strains in there and the colors are just amazing!

4 Likes

wow those are some fancy looking ladies, some European supermodels.

5 Likes

Great looking plants best of luck

2 Likes

Thanks y all!! We feel your good vibes!
Here is one more strain that produces very well and with a crazy terpene profile!

We still have other couples varieties ill add in the next days… :smiley: we are pretty busy during this time… running several projects…
As far as the givaway at the moment we wanted to offer 4 of em if you guys are cool to pay for shippings…
PoppaPuff seems in with the Truffle Cream…
Then there will be still available the
Lemon Cream
Appletizer
Shanty Truffle
They are 12 reg seeds
The first 3 regular members that are willing to document the grow on this page can contact me and we can arrange the package! :green_heart:
No worries cause we will keep dooing this with more other strains as soon as we keep packing!

11 Likes

I don’t see the shanty truffle up. Great offer. I can’t guarantee to grow anything out until next summer, so I’ll let someone else have at the beans for now. Interesting looking plants still, and I will follow along to see what happens.

6 Likes

I should be receiving the rainbow ylly possibly in the next 2 weeks. And will be posting some pictures here at various stages/ uppotting/ vegging/ topping/ flowering. Thanks for this opportunity again @TricomaGoldGenetics

3 Likes

Received the Appletizer’z yesterday after a fast shipping from @TricomaGoldGenetics !! :clap::fist:
Thank you once again for the opportunity!

These will be grown together with some other goodies I’ve got planed and will also update here and on my thread also!!

Can’t wait until these goodies grow fully mature and hopefully reaaks and taste like some nice apple’s!

3 Likes

Awesome looking strain. I can’t wait to see how it does.

3 Likes

Right on appletizer, it looks awesome!! I can’t wait to see the other grows on @TricomaGoldGenetics beans… I am going to be working with the rainbow ylly. Should be here in a few weeks. Thanks again @TricomaGoldGenetics .

2 Likes

Lime pop x rainbow truffle!! Ohh man I’m Taking a seat!!

2 Likes

rainbow ylly as well

1 Like

Hopefully you get it all red and pinkish looking like the picture!! :rainbow: :rainbow_flag: :rainbow:!!

2 Likes

I really am hoping to get them to show some nice colors, hopefully close to the picture example.

1 Like

That would be lovley!! I’ll be watching all the way @Pawsfodocaws

1 Like

Good deal, btw congrats on winning the runts muffin seeds!

Thank you @Pawsfodocaws !! First time i win something :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like