Trim Jail ✂

Which one Girls Scout ?? @ryasco

Not thinking of an electric trimmer yet :joy:

3 Likes

In the middle of the back row is Girl Scout. Nope, all hand trim for me. I like my pretty flowers. :grin:

12 Likes

In honor of the new thread, I am in the trim jail still.

5 Likes

All alone in the trim jail of his own creation, and here I am bored, the owner of three pairs of fiskars. If only I had something to do with my fine high quality scissors. Too bad someone didn’t need some help

3 Likes

Ha! Ha! I made my bed and now i have to lay in it. :grin:

3 Likes

Come on over and see me, Al. Bring the fiskars because I broke the spring in mine, due to overuse or misuse, not sure which.
The pay’s not much, but the benefits and working conditions are fantastic. :icecream: ( yes, I have icecream) lol !

5 Likes

Do you have Netflix in trim jail? :grin:

When I start on the first plant, everything is immaculate… when I get to the last one, I’m shaking the scissors at the plant and sobbing uncontrollably, begging for it to leave me alone.

I think the most I’ve ever had to trim was 6 smallish indoor plants in a month… I cannot imagine the pain you’re going through :laughing: I am sincerely sorry, but the other side of that coin is that you seem to have stumbled across a very large quantity of top-shelf marijuana. Not to alarm you or anything.

I wish you luck, and we’ll see you on the other side.

6 Likes

I can handle it, i just have to whine every now and again. :grin:

5 Likes

And yes NetFlix and You Tube are standard. Ha! Ha!

5 Likes

shit its a problem i wish i had hahaha

2 Likes

Dip your hands in a bucket of ice water and keep on trimming…

4 Likes

Do you count as you go?
How many units per day going through your scissors, @ryasco ?
1.5 elbows in a day usually has me cross-eyed and tapping-out.

3 Likes

This is all personal so no weighing. I am trimming a gallon jar a night and more when i can trim for a few hours during the day.

3 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

1 Like

All alone the in the trim jail of his own making, at least when he made his own bed to lie in it was filled with trim leaves

4 Likes

Back in trim jail with a big bag of Cuvee indoor.

12 Likes

look at all those crystals - there wouldn’t be anything wrong with just leaving them as-is. Like the 70’s. But we live in the era of neatly trimmed bush. :smile:

10 Likes

that cuvee be kickin

2 Likes

Here i go again. The last of the first Cindy, I already trimmed the smaller scruff.

19 Likes

I’ve never understood the need for tight manicured looking trims. I guess if I were trying to sell i’d want perfect looking nugs, but the wife has never complained about any of our homegrown (except that one I harvested too early when I was a fucking noob)

If it’s got crystals, I don’t try to cut it super close.

Personally, I chop, hang, and cut off the fans (the ones with the thicker stems), when dry I just cut anything sticking out, unless i’m feeling particularly lazy haha.

4 Likes