Trim Jail ✂

You need a soft touch to dry-trim this fluffy blueberry with atmospheric humidity at about 35% RH.

9 Likes

Plus a lot of time, and gloves, on your hands.

Looks tasty!

99%

1 Like

Thanks @99PerCent :laughing:
I don’t trim with gloves tho, slows me down. I trim rawdawg.
After a trim session, I wipe off with coconut oil and rub the oil/hash mix into my skin.

3 Likes

No glove no love! Plus more characters to make the page happy

There goes @Scissor-Hanz.

Off to trim jail to clean up some sweet ones.

99%

3 Likes

from my testing so far, the most effective way of preserving the smell has been to fully dry before cutting/removing any leaves. every sample so far ranging from wet trim to various levels of partially dry gave varying levels of a fresh grass/plant smell which apparently (hopefully) goes away after curing a couple weeks.

still have more testing to do with same strains, all strains had 1 sample each so far besides one which had 2 (sour diesel with dry trim + wet trim then dry)

6 Likes

white widow was dried and ready for trimming. the northern lights will be in the next couple days. i cut down the sour diesel and bag seed today and hung them up. green crack will be ready to chop soon, it’s cloudy and beginning to turn amber

i think the white widow will be the smallest yielding plant. i hope to get 2 ounces maybe. this medicine is just for myself and this plant was pretty leafy so i’m leaving some(lots) of the sugar leaf on there

11 Likes

Chopped a third-ish of my ChemD x Sunshine Daydream… don’t hate on the rough cut, if it sparkles it stays :grin: Waiting to see a bit more amber before taking the rest down.

14 Likes

This is my philosophy when trimming as well.

Looks great!

4 Likes

I’m the same way with trimming - leaving the trichome-covered leaves on the flowers also turns the dried buds into cool little pinecones.

I prefer dried flowers to hash, so why cut off half of your flowers? Doesn’t make sense unless you love hash & extracts. I never use hash or extracts, I prefer dried whole flowers in my vaporizer all day long.

9 Likes

Hash lover in the house!!! :grin:

6 Likes

I think most growers are! That’s why you never see any smaller buds in commercial bags of weed - you know where they’ve gone! Into the grower’s hash supply, or rosin, etc.

6 Likes

Honestly, it’s why I started growing. Hash love :green_heart:

7 Likes

Guess what i am doing?

Edit: Sorry for the foot Uncle.

5 Likes

Showing off your feet, right @Uncle_Al

3 Likes

apparently what you are doing is NOT wearing any shoes

3 Likes

What a delicious looking salad you have there

2 Likes

audio books are a great help while trimming

2 Likes

That’s a good one. :book:
Dan Carlin’s Hardcore History podcast is great for killing time too. I find them on youtube.

1 Like

These keep me going when YouTube gets old.

2 Likes