Trim Jail ✂

Slaves lol… my lady loves trim jail, she doesn’t smoke but is constantly wanting to trim for me… so i mean… free labor lol

But music, a couple buds, some papers and a little help makes it so much easier lol

3 Likes

What happened to @ryasco?

You can’t make it to comfortable or not much will get done.

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure he lived out in Cali and those wildfires were out there and i havnt heard from him since. Anyone hear from him?

2 Likes

I have not but that’s exactly what I noticed; he dropped out when the wildfires were in his area. :pray: OGer.

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

i just finished 8hrs of trim jail.

so glad to be free.

except now i have to clean the flwr tent, move veg over to flwr, clean veg tent, take clones, feed mothers, clean reflectors and swap prefilters on the carbon cans.

every ten weeks.
sigh

praying to the ganga gods to keep @ryasco safe!

4 Likes

:scissors:

i still have at least another 8 to go… got fed up & just put branches in jars last night… :smile:

:evergreen_tree:

i was hitting the pipe when read your comment and about had a stroke coughing and laughing at the same time, that was hilarious.

maybe i should try stuffing branches in jars/turkey bags - time saver! lol.

2 Likes

Sunday trimjail while Mrs is at work…

DS

8 Likes

Number 2 of 4 this week.

6 Likes

Spent the whole day in trim jail just to chop 1 plant.
In the middle my sentence 5 done and 5 to go.
Man I hate serving time. Randoms from today.

17 Likes

Holy stalk and roots!

8 Likes

ya Wonder if I can make anything out of that stalk
BTW living in the terp factory I wish I could make and air freshener with that smell :yum:

3 Likes

You grow pretty damn fine weed in my birth province…

Grace Hospital, St. James, MB, 1968…

Peace
DaFozz

3 Likes

Sweet and 20 characters
(I used to go there for work fairly often)

2 Likes

My birth actually upheld my Father’s military posting to CFB Petawawa, as they had to wait for me to grow a bit, I guess before the family could be moved…

I knew back then, as an infant, that leaving God’s Land for the Devil’s Acre would be the end of me…lol

Peace
DaFozz

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words, I do like it here. Visited your neck of the world a while back and enjoyed it but was glad to return home.

2 Likes

Home is always home… If you have that then you are further ahead than most…

Peace
DaFozz

1 Like

Looks nice an tasty smoke :yum: rootball is a beast you running RDWC or DWC?

2 Likes

Rope or paper? With the size of that thing you could probably make a hemp baseball bat lol

Kind of an RDWC home made system with buckets and a storage bin reservoir.

1 Like