Trimmer selection

hi og’ers i am in need of recomendations for an electric trimmer thats does the job properly and is not the price of a cannatrol unit my attempt with a cheap chinease kockoff as dissapointed me and im looking for something better

2 Likes

Some people seem to like what they call “the death fan” but you’d have to ask them.

2 Likes

lets hope them drops by then

1 Like

@Pigeonman input required.

4 Likes

i have seen few death fans on amazon but im too broke to guinny pig test every cheap trimmers i encounter i wont mind droping a grand on a trusted proven trimmer but not 3-4k like the centurion wich seems like great results but way out of my wallet

2 Likes
2 Likes

any comments on your model?

1 Like

https://www.amazon.ca/Longvit-Automatic-Trimmer-Electric-Trimming/dp/B0CFB75QNX/ref=sr_1_53?keywords=bud+trimmer&qid=1697678873&sr=8-53

Straight grate, the rounded grate I’ve heard nothing but complaints!

Also the vid above is me trimming outdoors a week ago. Wanted to share how this thing took my 8 hours of trimming down to less than 1.

Not as good as hand trim, but you can’t compare with an 8:1 ratio time/hand savings!

5 Likes

could you elaborate a bit im not getting the picture here

Straight grate:

Rounded fucker:

4 Likes

i cant hand trim and even if i prefer hand triming i have to go this route now

this model i was using

leaves too thick of leaves around buds

Here’s this weekends trimmed with the table:

7 Likes

well pigeon you sold me im saving to go for a death fan

2 Likes

after last year having fucked up hands for a few weeks I bought mine in spring and it immediately took off a load of stress knowing that hand trimming was an option now only for the primo colas. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

ill be honest if my trimmer could give a closer shave it would be perfect
either the blades are dull or to far from grate

3 Likes

My buddy had the same issue with his but bent the blades down carefully and he says it made a big difference in the closeness of the trim. Maybe see if you can do that before junking it. There’s a big thread on another forum that talks about how that’s needed with the bowl trimmers.

2 Likes

id love to go read this any links for me?

1 Like

that would be very drastic my plan is to gift it to my buddy or neighbor if i upgrade

@Pigeonman i ordered the death fan lets see how far this will get me next yesr