Trop Cherry #8 x Hellbilly Testers Needed

Since I have a ton of Hellbilly pollen, though I’d start another test session. I need about 20 trusted OG’s who can pop within the next few weeks. 1st pic is Hellbilly (HAOG x Billy Idle) 2nd is Trop Cherry #8 (Tropicana Cookies x Cherry Cookies f3) Relentless breeders cut
Msg me with your addy if interested. USA only.

50 Likes

Looks great. Good luck with your new cross!

3 Likes

Thanks bro. Might as well share some more beans. I have too many new, untested crosses and I’m itching to see the massive yields of :fire: this produces.

7 Likes

I had massive bud rot problems with trop cherry outside this year. You have any problems with this?

1 Like

Not indoors. I’m in Colorado and the r/h is usually 25% outside the tent and 40-50% inside. I also topped it several times. Most buds were golf balls. But I could see how it could be a problem outdoors. The buds must’ve been gigantic. These are scraps. I don’t have much left, but here’s a few pics after months of curing in a grove bag…

30 Likes

Gorgeous buds. Can’t wait to see the testers grows.

5 Likes

Interesting looking cross mate. Fire nug shots :fire:

6 Likes

They were not huge. The year was just crap. Rainy and overcast all season. It did expose all genetics that were susceptible to rot for us

3 Likes

I usually don’t grow crosses with Cookies. Have you grown other Cookies crosses or Trop Cookies crosses that are susceptible to bud rot? I follow several people on IG who had bud rot issues with several Kush heavy plants late in this season, due to rainy conditions.

Addy inbound

Nice pics, promising results :slight_smile: !

2 Likes

I excited about this one.

Nice looking buds mate! I’ll be following to see how this turns out :grin:

1 Like

Thanks brother :call_me_hand:

1 Like

I have grown Tropicana cookie and forum. They were both more resistant to rot issues. ICC was also one of the better ones.

2 Likes

Good to know. I’m on my fourth round with her and I can’t complain.

1 Like

Holy shit those are beautiful bud.s

1 Like

@BIGJ. :eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:
These are nice

2 Likes

Thanks mang🤙

I would love to have some of those that’s my wifes fav tropica cherrys. I just would nt be able to pop then rn :disappointed:

2 Likes