@TropicalBiophile Landrace Giveaway

You 'da man @pookie123! Much love!
:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Thanks @pookie123 and @TropicalBiophile. Looking forward to seeing what everyone grows.

5 Likes

ItĀ“s truly with much love, and IĀ“m glad to be able to contribute something to this community. And thanks much to @Pookie123 for the distribution effort (and to @Jellypowered for the financial support thereof) .

Like @Kalgrae, IĀ“m really looking forward to see these girls grown. That would be a great reward, and if someone finds something theyĀ“d feel like keeping I would be a happy man.

8 Likes

Nice going, i am glad they arrived safe and sound, it took a while huh!? Finally made it.

2 Likes

Great news. cant wait to grow them.

1 Like

yes, It took 22 days to be exact to get here, perhaps the mailman rode a bicycle from Colombia to the USAā€¦ HaHa!:laughing:

2 Likes

Manā€¦ I donā€™t know how i missed out on this.
Kudos to all parties involved in sharing the love.
As a sativa head, Iā€™m dreaming of the possibilities in those seeds!

Stay hazed
Jake

4 Likes

Iā€™ll share mine with you:)

6 Likes

Very kind of you to offer @Jellypowered but I would not punish you for your generosity. I had plenty of time to spot this thread and speak up!

Been consumed with scanning content for issues vs actually participating lately.

Stay hazed
Jake

6 Likes

There are plenty to go around, so Iā€™m sure @pookie123 will set you up.

4 Likes

This community is too good for words.

8 Likes

Just PM me with your info when you get the chance.:grinning:

5 Likes

All right everyone, I have most of your addresses but still need the following @ShamanBing, @Sukia, @Herbie, @Heritagefarms , @buryseeds, @Dtowngrowman68 and @MiG if your interested. I plan to send these out on monday so if you can PM me your info by sunday night that would be greatā€¦:slight_smile:

10 Likes

I sent mine to ya and thanks again everybody for making this possible

All right everyone it looks like it will probably be tomorrow before I get these out to you unless by chance I can make it out to the post office this evening before it closes. :neutral_face:

4 Likes

Super nice gesture @pookie123

Big OG moves!

I been watchinā€™

99%

3 Likes

Thankā€™s @99PerCent, it could not have happened without @TropicalBiophileā€™s generosity for sure. Iā€™m just giving a little helping hand along with @Jellypoweredā€™s help.:slight_smile:
This site is great and one of a kind, It might not be as big as I.C. and Rollitup yet but is much more friendly ,and that I prefer . Quality over quantity!

12 Likes

All true what you say.

Nice!

99%

5 Likes

All day, every day! :thumbsup: :seedling:

6 Likes

Ok guys, I lied. I was not able to get to the post office today, but I promise I will get them out tomorrow. They are packed and ready to go.

11 Likes