@TropicalBiophile Landrace Giveaway

Mines arrive good too, much thanks as soon i pop some of them will do a post of them

6 Likes

Hello @pookie123 :wink:

Mine have arrived thank you much everybody ,made my day canā€™t wait to pop some

4 Likes

Should I be worried? Havenā€™t seen hide nor hair of those exotic beans. Has everyone received theirs? :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I just picked mine up from the P.O. Box, thanks!

3 Likes

I sent sent them out to you brother,but yeah they should have made it to you by now I would think. Letā€™s hope they show up, if not I will send you some of mine.:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Mine havent showed ietherā€¦mail to my place is always behindā€¦no worries

1 Like

@TropicalBiophile & @pookie123 do you guys have anymore for giveaway ?

1 Like

+1 yep 20 characters

If thereā€™s none left, Iā€™ll split mine with ya when they come in.

1 Like

Thanks @Worcestershire_Farms

sorry guyā€™s there all accounted for unfortunately as I sent out around a 1,000+ seeds and Iā€™m sending out the few that are left to a seedbank for preservation purposesā€¦ I would however be willing to trade 10-20 of my seeds for other landraces as Iā€™m trying to collect some landraces :slight_smile:

4 Likes

A pity, this package did not reach me, thanks for trying.@pookie123 ,@TropicalBiophile.
but, I will try to find some of the local variety of my country to pass then @pookie .

3 Likes

Hey @Worcestershire_Farms Iā€™m not gonna need them i have a ton Iā€™m gonna feed them through the soil.

I think you were on the list, probably it just takes a while to reach you (since you are out of the US). :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I needed seeds that indicate a strain not landraces.

Yes, you were on the list, Just give it some time as I donā€™t think @MadScientist has received his yet and yā€™all are both in the same country.:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Not yet, do you have the address where it might have gone to? PM the details to me bro, so i can double check.

Alright guys, It has only been 11 days since I sent them off so it is no surprise that the standard post has not made it to you guys outside of the states. It took around 3 weeks for me to get them from @TropicalBiophile :slight_smile:

5 Likes

ok, Iā€™ll keep on waiting for the beans.:grin: thanks