@TropicalBiophile Landrace Giveaway

Yeeeeeehaaa! Got those Black Columbian beans! Thanx to my brothers @pookie123, @TropicalBiophile and @Jellypowered. I thought I just got a piece of cardboard and the Authorities had the seeds. When I separated the ply in the cardboard, seeds came pouring out! Must be 20-30 seeds of Columbian!
Gonna sprout a couple and put 'em in 12/12. Thanks!

6 Likes

Ooh thanks for the reminder! These are long flowering huh?
Provisions to be made but well worth it!
I planted 4 or 5 myself but ill likely make a mom out of the best one and clone in the future.

4 Likes

Iā€™m hoping for that rich, earthy Columbian flavor of years past. Should be fun. Lots of LST and patience! :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

actually thereā€™s 40 in there :slight_smile:

5 Likes

The eagle has landed. Thank you so much @pookie123 and @TropicalBiophile ,growing this beans this summer its going to be magic.
is it just that black colombian landrace, right?

6 Likes

I think youā€™re looking at 1/3 to 1/2 a year to flower those landrace sativas.

5 Likes

yes, itā€™s only the colombian black, there was only like 20 cripa seeds all together and split between the 3 people that asked for them.:slight_smile:

1 Like

Finally a chance at a TRUE sativa :smiley:

1 Like

My seeds have finally made it safely. Take that CBSA. a few of my recent orders have been taken by customs lately so I was a little worried but was in for a pleasant surprise when I opened the mail today. Made my day! Thank you @TropicalBiophile for your generosity and @pookie123 for your work getting it out to all of us. Without your help some of us seed mongers might have never gotten the chance at this strain. Appreciate the love and look forward to seeing some grown out in the future.

Hereā€™s an interesting link from Seedfinder. I wonder if itā€™s similar to this? The long flowering time sure is spot on. http://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Colombian_Black/Breeder_Choice_Organisation/

7 Likes

That link just got my blood pumping.

Canā€™t wait to get off work and see if any of my Black seeds have sprouted yet!

4 month flower time! Sounds like my kind of sauce!

Stay hazed
Jake

6 Likes

Yes it is spot on, I however beat you to posting the seedfinder link up towards the top of the post :wink: I think it is probably the exact same strain as it also came from the the Llanos valley that these came from though that does cover a large area it sure does fit @TropicalBiophileā€™S description to a teeā€¦:slight_smile:

5 Likes

Seeds received from Spain, arrived 36 whole and 1 broken, thank you very much to all who participated to come to me.

6 Likes

Iā€™ve got 2 that sunk overnight. Went to paper towell in tupperware this morning. Gonnaā€™ put them directly to 12/12 and WAIT! :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

that gives me hope for mine. iā€™ve only ever not received a package once tho so iā€™m doing well so far

1 Like

Got my seeds today !! Thank you both very much @TropicalBiophile and @pookie123.

4 Likes

Hey OG Fam! Anyone had any luck popping the Black Colombian yet? I scuffed them up before hand, they sunk in 24 hours, now in paper towels 4 days and ā€œcricket soundsā€ā€¦:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

No luck on mine yet. Gonna try another small batch if nothing this Friday (2wks since planting)

Weā€™ll find some that wanna play!

Stay hazed
Jake

4 Likes

received in canada thank you @TropicalBiophile @pookie123 i like this stealth very simple n effective

5 Likes

If your not having luck germinating try applying a small Amount of warmth , the seed heating mats norm get to hot and cause rot, if beans havenā€™t popped in 3-5 days I place in plate on top of t5 , seems to be right amount of heat to incourage sprouting

4 Likes

Nothing yet? IĀ“m antsy nowā€¦

1 Like