@TropicalBiophile Landrace Giveaway

I think there should be enough. Hopefully the interested parties can get at least 20-30 seeds, in case they want to pheno hunt or use this to play or dial in a system.

3 Likes

Iā€™d love some cripa seeds also.

Sign me up brother! @TropicalBiophile! Iā€™m sure you have seen my posts espousing my love for the Colombian of years past. I would relish an opportunity to grow a batch. Could find a keeper! Your generosity is remarkable. Let me know what I can do. Much love and respectā€¦oleskool830. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

LetĀ“s hope this do not dissapoint, but itĀ“s nice to contribute to the cause. IĀ“m very much looking forward to hear from you. If you can also check the Colombian Gold 72 and ACE Mangobiche, let me know and we can compare experiences.

4 Likes

Will do. I will pm info bro. Thanks again!
:cowboy_hat_face: I will post the grow here and smoke the first joint to your honor. I will return the goodwill.

2 Likes

Me too Iā€™ll post and show the whole grow.

Ok, everyone that is interested please just post here and I will contact you in order of first come first serve until the seeds are exhausted in packs of 10-12. It will likely be about a month before I receive them so it will be easier if you just post here and once I have them I will contact everyone that responded in the order they were received and get your shipping info.:slight_smile:

3 Likes

First and donā€™t forget Iā€™m gonna hook you up with help for everyoneā€™s postage :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™m in the uk :uk:ā€¦ if any can be sent here, Iā€™d like to try a fewā€¦ how many weeks flowering ,20 odds.? I would scrog the plant in a spare room elsewhere. I donā€™t have the outdoors weather for a landrace Sat.
If not possible to uk then no sweat , Iā€™ll be looking out for the grow logs on OG.
Gaz

1 Like

here interested too in test some of those too would be interesting to see how they grow in hawaii

1 Like

already sent a pm but posting here again just in case lol (colo black not crippa)

1 Like

Im still intrestedā€¦exchanged pm a while backā€¦thankyou.

You are on the list, for sure. As pookie mentioned, the idea is to distribute according to the posts in this thread, and that everyone get at least 10-12 seeds (IĀ“m more optimistic, and expect it to be over 20-30, but it all depends on how many people ask for them).

1 Like

I would love some Landrace Colombian Black Seeds for the collection but wonā€™t be able to run them for a year or so. Let me know.

1 Like

If you canā€™t make it on the list or bow out due to demand I will save some for you out of my pack sir!

Jelly

2 Likes

Your kindness will be rewarded I assure you.

2 Likes

Your on the list @50State, Iā€™ll contact you for your shipping info once I receive the seedsā€¦:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Who could say no to a few pure-bred Columbian women? Lol. Sign me up!

2 Likes

You were one of the first on the list ā€¦

:sunglasses:

i want to run some of those here in hawaii want to run some indoors and some outdoors if they take long time to flower the better for here in the hawaii islands here we dont get more than 13.5 hours of light so the slower they flower sometimes the better because they can grow bigger