Truffle Breath by Fresh Coast (PBB X Gorilla Butter f2 White Truffle Cut)

In this 1.2 x 2.2m tent I setup:

2x ProGrow 630w LED’s that plugged into my control box that powers my other grow tent with the 680w versions (very cool)

1x humidifer controlled by inkbird humidistat
1x self controlling thermostat heater
Carbon filter + exh. Fan
Inlet fan both off fanspeed controller
DTW tray with 10x 15L pots with coco perlite with a drip feed system

160L res with 2x airstones

This was a good thing because now i can usd the larger tent to grow my confirmed keepers, this 1.2 x 2.2 meter tent to pheno hunt and my smaller 4x4 tent that i was using to pheno hunt exotics for drying because i was stinking the house out just drying downstairs under the house, and can still use my other 4x4 veg tent (4 tents total)

It also forced me to upgrade my drain line so both lines feed into one drain outside as opposed to before i had to manually feed the drain line out every other day which was a pain.

Improved drainage. Improved stealth/odour control/bigger tents and more weed :smiley:

The first run is Truffle Breath by Fresh Coast.

Just transplanted seedlings today. 10/10 germinated all within 3 days. All the seeds were large and healthy looking and had tiger stripes. Great looking seeds.

Climate is 27°c / 75% RH

Transplanted and fed a pouring of H&G Coco A+B and Roots Excelurator @ 0.5 EC

35 Likes

Truffle breath should be some :fire:

4 Likes

Lets hope so! :smiley:

3 Likes

I’m gonna tag along. Looks interesting to me :v:t4:

4 Likes

Very nice setup you have. :smiley: :+1:

3 Likes

I like watching :fire: evolve !!!

3 Likes

I hafta watch this one. I really like your setup.

2 Likes

Nice set up and good luck! I would also watch out for herms. The Gorilla Butter is known to herm.

2 Likes

Thank you sir. This is virtually the same as my other tent just slightly smaller and the added DTW tray. I’m having a little trouble keeping my RH exactly where I’d like it with plants this small and very little transpiration. Sitting around 62% and 30°C this morning. But I think it’ll be ok. They’ve definitely picked up and grown overnight. 🤌

4 Likes

No complaints apparently from the babies. Been hot and humid and they are thriving.

5 Likes

looking good, i’ll be lurking around.

1 Like

4th day in the tent
They seem to be loving the heat and humidity. Seem to handle the higher temps much better under LED than HPS

These were just cotyledons 4 days ago

34°c / 77% RH

10 Likes

@KETAMINE_GRENADE I will be watching this I started (3) gorilla butter f2 (white truffle cut) last week and excited to see what comes of it.

2 Likes

And here’s Exotic Mr Nasty going into week 6 in the little 4x4 tent i will use for drying after this

Bit of a low effort grow on this one. Smells fucking great though. Sweet, weird gmo funk. Very greasy and frosty.

4 seeds, 2 males and 1 herm. Just going to let this one go and see what happens.

17 Likes

Nice looking slob you got there !

2 Likes

Day 10 in the tent

Couple of the phenos appear to not really be loving the excessive heat. Theyve gone all dwarfy and twisted.

Not much i can do about it atm. as I said before if I switch on the exhaust fan it sucks all the humidity out. The grow shop has ordered me some extension leads for the LED drivers so I can relocate them outside of the tent as they seem to be producing a lot of heat so if I can move them out i should be able to hopefully shave off a few degrees.

8/10 of the plants seem pretty happy otherwise and 2 or 3 in particular have really taken off nicely and already showing some noding pre-topping. Bumped the EC up to 1.2, watering every other day.

Here is my other 3m x 1.5m tent current in f6 flower with Killer Glue

10 Likes

Got my environment sorted out. Sits very comfortably at 26°c and 65% RH now. The plants kinda sat still for a week and didnt grow despite light and VPD being on point and i scratched my head about what was wrong and bumped the feed up from 1.0 to 1.8 and they fucking exploded virtually overnight, so either they’re a very hungry strain or the general rule of 1.0-1.2 EC for the first few weeks doesnt work in my grow.

Anyway heres how theyre looking today. These have just been topped at the 4th node. When should i flip these? I was going to scrog and fill out a whole net but unsure if thats a good idea. I’m in no rush

11 Likes

Did a defoliation, slowed them down a bit. Cranked lights up go 45 DLI which brought my temps up again, playing a juggle game of enviornment constantly

Hopefully only anothrr week or 2 till i can flip these
There are 2 phenos growing much slower. I seem to remember there is a pheno of PBB that growd painfully slow i wondwr if thats that expression

15 Likes

Guard cat looking un amused lol.

5 Likes

More convinced this is the mutant ogkb pheno. There’s two plants like this

13 Likes