Trusted traders reputation thread ⚖

i have had successful trades with @CannabisQueen @2tokejoke @mia

I have been blessed by the generosity of @Kalgrae @Viva_Mexico @LED_Seedz @ReikoX

Special shoutout to youtube user @TheAmericanOne

i’m probably forgetting someone, sorry if i am

10 Likes

@GrowGorilla
@Muleskinner
@buryseeds
@Viva_Mexico / @legalcanada

…all generous, stand-up guys.

6 Likes

@99PerCent sent me 5 different strains, and in return I sent him some FDM Cali-orange X Durban and some of my more exotic hot pepper seeds. Very generous and an amazing person. He will be getting more care packages from me in the future. This leads to a mini shoutout to @Muleskinner as well, since he shared with @99PerCent some of the strains in my care package wouldn’t have been possible without him.

@GrowGorilla didn’t want anything in return for his Tangie F2’s so technically we didn’t trade. But if I ever run something he wants, all he has to do is ask and it’ll be in the mail.

@ReikoX also didn’t want anything in return for the two mixes he sent me. I had posted about wanting to trade for some auto’s and he stepped up and helped me out.

@Scissor-Hanz Also has something in the mail for me, Great guy. I’m going to be sending him some exotic pepper seeds as well.

The most anyone has asked in return is documented grow logs and I have promised to pay it forward when I get around to making seeds of my own.

I haven’t been here long, but the offer is out there. If there’s a need, and I can help, I most certainly will. There is a great group of people here, and a very chill vibe, ya know, peace and love type of chill.

12 Likes

Was pleasant trading with you :slight_smile:
Stupid weather here make sure your mail box is covered llwent to get my mail yesterday and it wasn’t frozen to my box and soaked ahah (thank god not anything important)

5 Likes

“All righty then”

We have concluded the “first love fest”, lol.

Let’s get back to taking pictures of beautiful plants.

This is great!

99%

8 Likes

@dewb +20 characters

3 Likes

@legalcanada awesome and great guy the one introduce me here too

2 Likes

@DavesNotHere … I know the man personally and has helped me alot both with this newfound hobby and my personal life so I can only assume he’s just as giving here

5 Likes

Add to the list: @pookie123

4 Likes

That goes for you to @Worcestershire_Farms can’t wait to try your poison apple when I have the space available. I have so little room to grow indoors, but hope to run something outdoors in a few months!:slight_smile:

2 Likes

There’s plans for new seeds in the near future too, using the same mother.

5 Likes

I like the sound of that, I’d Like to know about what your cooking up sometime…:alien:

1 Like

@gordongecko , i received my tent today… haven’t checked the box yet but trust it’s all there lol… very quick cheers bud ,
Gaz

3 Likes

I kept one pole just ta f*&k ya :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

Should have posted a pic with that, lol.

99%

5 Likes

I didn’t make the list. Boo to your list Sir. Lol

8 Likes

You what?

@50State didn’t make a list where @50State clearly belongs.

How is this possible?

Dude, you have my trust!

99%

8 Likes

Yo @argo945

You did an Overgrow Special.

I sent some glass stems (hope they work) and a few beans.

Argo sent along all of these goodies.

Big Like!

99%

11 Likes

yes bro i can’t even remember the guys name @50State helped out where’s he been lately
10+ packs of quality breeder seeds! incredible example of OGs unbridled generosity !

13 Likes

I’m hearing you @legalcanada

7 Likes