trying to identify breeder or legitimacy of this seed pack

i tried google but couldnt find much its as if its uninown

5 Likes
4 Likes

It was a long time ago but I do recall receiving a package looking like this from the Medical Marijuana Seed Co that was based in Canada back in the late 90’s

4 Likes

the thing is this m39 is from medical cannabis seed co
is it legit? are they reputable
am i just too concerned? i try to be sure of strains i grow incase i want to breed with it

3 Likes

im from canada and bought these at local grow shop before legalization
they dont sell seeds since legalization and they arent to chatty about suppliers

3 Likes

So the original M39 cultivator was apparently Quebec Cannabis Seeds. They are still in operation, and could probably confirm whether they are familiar with this distributor.

3 Likes

Sorry, I guess I should have read the title :sweat_smile: lol

Packaging looks legit to me, only way to really find out is grow them and see.

The original is from SSSC, in the post I linked above.

1 Like

My bad. I was looking at seedfinder… hence apparently :grimacing:

1 Like

this strain was popular in montreal and with the asian gangs. its dense with great bag appeal and fruity citrus smell. was some of the best black market bulk bud in the early 2ks, i def remember that packaging but no idea where from. i used to get some that was grape fruit smelling that people liked but was a little racey for me

1 Like

The Medical Marijuana Seed Co I knew had the best and most psychedelic haze I have ever tried… It was their Silver Haze from 1998… Tiny little nuggs that would make your brain melt. I had a buddy who grew that strain for 16 years before losing it. Just based off that, I might think that the growers there knew what they were looking for when they selected for medically active strains. Pop these, if they grow they will be nice big buds. We had M39 at Compassionate Caregivers. M39 was a huge yielder but sort of lacked in the potency, bag appeal, and taste, but people wanted it as a cash cropper. M39 was the original “beaster”…Commercial BC bud that flooded warehouse grows because of its huge yields.
There is no better time to pop these than now!

5 Likes

i already have my 4 going but im less worried about them being fakes now

4 Likes

would these be condidered f1’s

2 Likes

How did they grow out any pictures…

havent popped yet, and things arent rolling the way they should so im thinkig about pausing again after my flower tent is all done its cycle